Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It's about that time. (Sons of Anarchy: Season 06 premiere).

Guess what tonight is? That's right, people, after months of waiting, it's finally time. Time for the SOA Season 6 Premiere that is!! They had the premiere in Hollywood a few nights ago and now it's time for me to watch it. I'm overly-excited! Can you tell? After much excitement/buzz from the fact that Charlie Hunnam has been cast as the leading man in the film adaptation of Fifty Shades of Grey (due out next August), it was time to step out to promote SOA. Since I'm overly obsessed quite fond of the show, I'll probably have a lot of Spoilers on here for the next few months. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. If anyone needs me around 10:00 tonight, well sorry, I'll be indisposed. :)


Season06,Episode01, Straw-

No comments:

Post a Comment