Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Here's Charlie!! Season 7 premiere, here we come.

(Guess what I'm doing tonight.).


That's right, you guessed it. At ten o'clock tonight I will be watching- Sons of Anarchy. I. Am. So. Excited. I've been waiting for this since last December.

You guys, I don't have a whole lot to say about this, except that I'm really f*cking excited. I'll have more to say about it tomorrow after I watch the season premiere, but I do want to tell you how I pissed my cousin, Tony, off (haha).

Tony: I know what you're doing tonight. Katie: Yep. I'm watching Sons of Anarchy. And I'm excited about it. Tony: In my opinion, that's the dumbest show ever. Katie: Well, that's ok. You're entitled to be wrong. Tony: Hey! I could have been an ass about it. Katie: You are an ass. And not an asshole, but a whole ass. (And then he walked away).

No comments:

Post a Comment