Saturday, September 20, 2014

Nifty fifty and as beautiful as ever!!

Today is Momma's 50th birthday. I know that a lot of people, they say women in particular which I don't think is true, have a real hard time getting older. Momma didn't seem to have a problem with turning 50. That was until I said to her- Hey! Do you know on my next birthday I'll be the same age as you were when you had me? That's when things got awkward. Kidding. But I just wanted to let the world (and Momma) know that I'm very proud of her, I love her, she is still my most trusted confidant, and my truest friend. I wouldn't trade our relationship for anything in the world. Momma, you are my heart and I love you. Happy Birthday, beautiful lady!!


Mom, you're a wonderful mother, so gentle, yet so strong. The many ways you show you care, always make me feel I belong. You're patient when I'm foolish; you give guidance when I ask; it seems you can do most anything; you're the master of every task. You're a dependable source of comfort; you're my cushion when I fall. You help in times of trouble; you support me whenever I call. I love you more than you know; you have my total respect. If I had my choice of mothers, you'd be the one I'd select! -Joanna Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment