Friday, December 22, 2017

The Greatest Showman.... just give me all the Zac Efron you got.

Today is our company Christmas party and Christmas is in three days.... so obviously I'm ignoring all of it and contemplating running away to join the circus.

I'm a huge Hugh Jackman fan. I think he's hilarious and has a singing voice out of this world (and yes, he's pretty easy on the eyes too). He's the entire reason that I started watching the X-Men movies (even though I grew to love them regardless) and he was amazing in Les Miserables.

And I like Zac Efron pretty damn good too.

With all of that being said, I should really follow it up with a confession.... I LOVE musicals. There's really no "cool" way to put that. I just love them. Line me up with some Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, RENT, The Phantom of the Opera, Hairspray, Grease, Les Miserables (among countless others) and I'm one happy girl.

I'm assuming that the new Hugh Jackman/Zac Efron (and also, Zendaya who I watched on Dancing with the Stars and is awesome) is going to be no different. I definitely want to watch it and I'm sure I'll love it.



No comments:

Post a Comment