Sunday, May 19, 2019

Snapchat is an evil.... but mostly hilarious.... thing.

My brother and D decided to play around with Snapchat filters and to say that it was pretty damn hilarious would be an understatement. Personally, I don't do Snapchat, but I've seen enough of the filters around to know that it can get pretty wonky at times. I mean, we've all seen the girls with the puppy eyes/tongues, right?!

There's a new one out (at least, I think it's new?) that switches your gender. They decided to play with that one a little and hilarity definitely ensued.

In fact, it changed D into his mom, my brother into a Bratz doll, and me? Well.... it directly changed me into my brother. And we laughed about it for hours (I actually couldn't breathe for a minute, because I was laughing too hard). Now I think D finds it both hysterical and creepy at how much my brother and I look alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment