Sunday, January 17, 2021

Thirty-one sure does look damn fine on you.... that's right, I said it.

Happy Birthday to quite literally my favorite person in the world. You not only put up with my quirkiness and constant mood swings (maybe a bit of a split personality), but you also fill my life with love, happiness, laughter, and the best hugs that I can imagine. I can’t wait to spend all of our other birthdays, holidays, and every single day in between with you. I love you.

You're the rock in my roll.
You're good for my soul, it's true.
I'm head over boots for you.

We spent the day in our house, surrounded by our pups.... making jalapeno poppers and drinking whiskey. And you know what? I'm not even a little bit sorry about it. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure that our pups really enjoyed those teeny tiny baby cupcakes. 

But, those jalapeno poppers doe!! Yeah, I'm not very good with the whole slang thing. You know this. 

In any event, I hope you had a great birthday and that you got everything your little heart desired. Except a van. I know, I know, you want a van. Look on the bright side, we can always rent for our road trips.

Either way, like I said, I can't wait to spend all of our remaining days together doing random shit, being lazy, going on adventures, raising furchildren, making jokes, celebrating all the little things, and everything else that there possibly is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment