Friday, September 2, 2022

That was worth taking a walk outside for... my hubby always knows.

I had barely been at work anytime this morning when D called me... I immediately thought something was wrong, because it was a random ass time of the morning, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that he just wanted to share something with me.

And that something, was the sunrise. 

As soon as I answered the phone he said, "hey sweetheart, walk outside for a minute, I want you to see something." And as soon as I walked out of our office doors, I was met with the beautifulness that was the morning sun.

Shades of purples and pink... blues and oranges. There's nothing quite as beautiful as what nature itself can do.

We stayed on the phone with each other for a minute watching the sunrise and then we went back to our daily lives. 

With life in general, work, and the stress that daily life implements, it can sometimes be hard to see the little things and even harder to truly appreciate them. When things are down, it's hard to look up and see the light.

But, my beautiful hubby, as he always seems to do for me without fail, did take a few minutes out of his day to see the beauty and he wanted to share it with me. 

And honestly, what more could a gal like me ask for? Sometimes... it really is the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment