Saturday, October 1, 2022

Two things that deserve their own thing but nope.

Two things happened recently that I never had the chance to mention, but felt the need to share something right quick.

#1: My little baby Solae got married. Well, she got married a couple months ago, but they had a wedding. All the pictures that were taken were by their photographer and my brother took one of me and my SIL. Other than that, I got nothing. 

#2: D and I took a road trip with his cousin, Travis, to visit his mom up on the Ohio/Michigan border. It was about a 3.5 hour drive (one way) and it was real nice. I had never been that far North, so it was new to me and I have to say, we all had fun.

That's it, that's all I got. I want to tell people more about both things, but honestly, I don't have the energy right now, so instead, I offer two pictures in the place of words.


No comments:

Post a Comment