Sunday, March 17, 2024

That stupid song will be stuck in my head for a week now.

Just to start off on a ramble... this weekend was super busy and fun. We got our pups new harnesses and Sparkles a new cone, so they are officially road trip ready!

Dev and I watched Barbie... we expected to think it was a little lame and for children... turns out it is super emotional and made us feel our feelings... seriously I had so many emotions and they just seemed to... I don't know... get it. 

I feel the need to tell everyone I learned something hilarious about Dev while watching Barbie. 

You know that Aqua song "Barbie Girl"? 

You know the one... "life in plastic, it's fantastic, you can brush my hair, undress me everywhere." 

Yeah, well, my amazing and hilarious husband has been singing the lyrics to this song as "my boobs are plastic, it's fantastic." 

Like, legit thought those were the lyrics. Considering the song came out in like 1997, it means he's been singing it like that for almost thirty years. I was cracking up... and quickly realized while it was hilarious, I don't think any of us really know the legit words. We've all been making shit up for years. I know I have.

Aside from that, here we are, trying our best and taking each day as it comes. Dev wants to move to FL, I'm always on edge and never know which way is up, and our pups are the little piece of sunshine that comes through all the clouds. All in all, weekends are where it's at.

Oh, and Happy St. Patrick's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment