Thursday, April 30, 2015

What I learned from going to Solae's softball game.


Wednesday night was Solae's first softball game of the season. And I would like to say that I learned multiple things about the sport (which, I learned one or two that I didn't), but in all actuality I learned more about the people that surround the sport. Who knew that little girl fast pitch was full of crazies? And I'm talking the parents, not the kids.

What I learned:
  • Coaches that are also the mother of one of the girls on the team are bat crap crazy!! Seriously, they just yell, scream and act a fool. I guess it's true, bitches really do be trippin.
  • We are definitely "that" family. You know the one that yells, hoops, hollers and is convinced that their kid is the best player out there on the field? Yeah, we're definitely that family. And I might be head of the clan on that one.
  • Not everyone should be allowed to be an umpire. Say what you will, but that guy really didn't have a clue what was going on. He wandered around, looked everywhere except where the ball was at and called fouls when they were clearly strikes. 
  • Prices are completely ridiculous at those types of events. Do you know those little bags of chips that end up having like five chips and some crumbs in the bag? Do you know how much they were? One dollar. One dollar for five chips and some crumbs. I call bullshit. 
  • No matter how much they try not to and no matter how good they are at sports, some girls are truly just meant to "run like a girl".

No comments:

Post a Comment