Sunday, June 23, 2024

🩷I said what I said and I meant every word.🩷

Today, I read something on social media that I actually agreed with. Doesn't happen very often because people tend to be the f*cking worst... but this time... shit stuck. Because accurate and f*cking same, dude.

"I’ll forever be a husband's girl.

When I'm sad, I want my husband. If I'm anxious, I need him next to me. Stressed out - he’s my calm. If I'm sick, he's the one taking care of me. Proud moment to celebrate - he's my #1 cheerleader. Just heard hot gossip - he's the first one I run to with all the tea.
He’s my bestfriend, my security blanket, and my home. I will never not need him by my side." -Sahra King

And it's true... no matter where I am in life, no matter what I'm doing... I need my husband. Not because I can't do it on my own... but because he ensures that I never have to again. And that my friends, is something you can't buy.

You literally have to be fortunate enough to find your person to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment