Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Longest Day Ever Recorded in the HISTORY of MANKIND!!

Hello Folks! That's Right! I said it! Folks! And I'll say it again!! No, I really won't because I've already said it twice, and let's face it, twice is plenty of times to say this particular word. I would just like to say that: This has been the LONGEST FRACKIN' DAY EVER in the HISTORY of ALL MANKIND!! And no I'm not exaggerating in the least little bit. Not at all! I don't do that. You know? Exaggerate. It's not in my wheelhouse at all. 

This has been the longest day ever, and the only reason that it's been recorded is because of the fact that I blog, and people stalk on FB. Your Welcome Society!! Because of people like Me, you guys can go about your merry little day completely oblivious to the fact that the World around you has come to a complete STOP!! Your Welcome!! Anyways back to my day. Trying to veer me off of my own subject. How Dare You!! Now, I know what your thinking. Your thinking (and some of you are probably saying out loud to yourselves and other's around you) "But Katie, your at work you should be extremely busy"! Well, Joke's on you! Because I have finished all of my work, and done random things just to amuse myself. So HA! 

I've done everything today to try to get this day to go by faster! Besides just my work (which once again I say is all done to all you Hater's!) I've read/posted/"researched" all kinds of things today. Broke out into a Verse of "Don't Stop Believing"!!! Greatest song to break out into EVER!! Including (but not limited to of course, because there's just no way to remember all of the things that go through my head on a daily basis.) I've read Articles About: 
  • The "Boston Bomber" being buried 
  • The Cleveland Ohio women that were finally rescued after a decade 
  • A man that got eaten (not once but twice and finally spit up) by a "Hungry Hippo" (sorry for the joke, but come on even he had a sense of humor about it) 
  • Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder breaking up after 3 years together 
  • An 83 year old Nun from Tennessee that broke into a Nuclear Plant (that makes weapons) to graffiti biblical messages on the wall, and is now looking at up to 30 years in prison 
  • Everything on Jason Momoa (what can I say? He's Gorgeous!) 
  • One about how apparently Liam Hemsworth's two Brother"s (Chris & Luke) staged an "Intervention" so their brother would break up with Miley Cyrus 
  •  A bunch of other one's that I can't recall at this precise moment There's No Limit to my Interests if you can't already tell. 
Not to Mention: I caught up on the only Blog that I read ("It Just Gets Stranger" By: Eli McCann). If ya'll haven't read that one you should! It is hilarious! Honestly I laugh to the point of tears everytime I read it and oddly enough have strange fantasies about dating his friend "Daniel" when my mind wanders off. Don't Ask! 

Plus: Have Instagrammed, Posted on FB, Uploaded pictures, Looked at what products were best for my skin, Found out that I have a Thyroid condition (I learned this from an article about fingernails on the internet, because you know they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true *chuckles to self*), Re-enacted a Scene from "The Breakfast Club". I'm glad that I have an Imagination that allows me to Venture off into LaLa-Kyle Land from time to time or I would be screwed! Oh and Now it's Time to go HOME!! Yay!! Aren't you happy for Me now?? Blogging really does HELP!! Should've tried this Method Beforehand!! Oh, and just so there's a little "somethin-somethin", Also a Random Picture of "Fan Art" from a Book Series I own- "Outlander"- Diana Gabaldon. The characters are James "Jamie" Alexander Malcolm MacKenzie Fraser and Claire Elizabeth Beauchamp-Randall-Fraser.

No comments:

Post a Comment