Friday, June 14, 2013

I Learned Collages

I've decide to try something new every week. Whether it's a new task, TV show, Recipe, or anything else. I mean I want to try something different every week, or for a couple weeks and learn it. This week for Example: I Learned How To Use "Picassa" Kind of. I more so learned how to make some kinds of collages. I used pictures from Movies/TV Shows/Art instead of personal pictures to start out. Here are some of my "Collages"(I only used the ones that I liked, and i combined them)


So there you have it. It really is a little more difficult than I thought that it was going to be. I'm glad I'm trying it out, and learning from my mistakes though. Wish me luck on continuing this one, and whatever I happen to try next! Remember, I'm horrible with technology!!

No comments:

Post a Comment