Friday, June 21, 2013

Is that ok?!

I have a bunch of things on my mind today. My head is literally spinning in circles with all of the thoughts that are going on in there. Thoughts about everything past, present, and future. I probably just need to stop, take a breather, and sing Journey. Let's face it Journey always makes me feel better. It's true. Well Journey and Sweatpants at least. Even though I have all of these things on my mind, I don't want to talk about them. Like, at all. I just want them to stay in my head, and push them as far back there as humanly possible. Forget that their even in there. For now, that sounds like a good plan to me.

I want to do that and continue to sit here singing "Let It Be"-The Beatles. Only because it's one of my favorite Beatles songs, and it's on the radio right now.I want to think about the fact that my brother and sister-in-law are up here visiting for the weekend.Things like that. I want to make it very clear that when the doctor's office calls, that it sucks! Just saying. Things did not go as well as I thought or hoped. Got to love the medical profession. I really do appreciate them, love them, and all they do, but it doesn't make you feel better when they tell you things you don't want to hear, and you have to go see them again. Just saying. 

I also want to make everyone well aware of the fact that on this day in 1975 (38 years ago) That this happened: Just wanted to remind everybody that this did in fact happen (the release date) 38 years ago, and has motivated many other directors/producers/actors, since it's release. Thank you Steven Spielberg.  Is That Ok? 

No comments:

Post a Comment