Monday, June 24, 2013

Brotherly weekend.

Friday: It was like any other day, with the exception of Greg and Brittany being up for a visit. Yay! Work in the morning/afternoon, and then off to do something by 3:45. Momma and Greg picked me up from work, and then we ran a couple of errands before heading to the house. When we got to the house Momma, Greg, Brittany, Uncle Jimmy, Uncle Kenny, Shylyn, and I ran out to get some supper. I would just like the record to show that I love sub sandwiches! Just saying! Anyways, after that we ran to Wal-Mart to pick up a couple things (Aunt Susi would have been a nervous wreck, because it was so busy-she would've had to call her "peeps" out), and headed back to the house. I had picked up a couple DVD's while out from the RedBox, Greg wanted to watch The Rock's new movie Snitch, while I was determined to watch Charlie Hunnam's new movie 3,2,1, Frankie Go Boom. I am officially in love with the movie I chose, but more on that later.

When we got back to the house Tony and AM pulled up right behind us. They stayed until after 11:00 visiting with him. We all had icecream. While they were out back talking, Brittany, Shylyn, and I decided to start watching Frankie. We got about 15 minutes into the movie, and of course as luck would have it, it started skipping and messing up. Brittany called the RedBox people, and there we were in the middle of the night (Me,Greg, and Brittany) driving to a RedBox to exchange the copies. When we returned we started watching it again. It certainly did not disappoint! I laughed so hard that I thought I was going to pee my pants. Just saying! I would just like everyone to know (because I'll certainly never forget) that this happened. That's all I'm saying. Watch the movie! Hilarious! We started watching Snitch, got about 35 minutes into it, and was like "Nope, too tired, we'll finish tomorrow".

Saturday: We all slept in a bit on Saturday, and after we got up Kenny cooked us breakfast. We lounged around a bit, and finally Momma, Greg, Brittany, and I went out to visit Aunt Susi and Uncle Roger. We all laughed, talked, and had a few drinks. It was very nice just to relax and have a nice family visit. I guess I never realized how much that I had missed Aunt Susi and Uncle Roger while we lived far away, or how much I miss Greg and even Brittany living apart now. It's funny when your sitting there and something like that just hits you out of nowhere. We had a great time visiting and talking. Uncle Roger and I may have had a few Corona...And Aunt Susi and Greg may have had a few drinks as well. Ya'll can't prove it though. I would just like to go on the record of saying that we are all completely innocent, and if something bad happened, somebody else did it! Ask any of them, they'll tell you the same thing! We all went out for supper at Cracker Barrell. And visited for awhile longer. It was alot of fun! Thank you guys!!

We returned home, and Tony, Summer, and AM came over to visit. Tony of course told my brother how unsociable I was, to which Brittany replied "well I don't know about you, but she likes me". Gotta love when the quiet one just comes in there out of nowhere. It was funny! Greg went with Tony for awhile, and Brittany, Shylyn, and I finished watching Snitch. Greg came in towards the ending of it.  He also brought a movie in that he had borrowed from Tony. Greg and I have always watched movies late at night, ever since we were little kids (when we didn't have school of course). Greg and Brittany went downstairs and fell asleep, but Shylyn and I finished it. The movie was called FunSize. It was funny! I have a really hard time believing it's a Nickelodeon movie, but I guess Nickelodeon has changed alot since I was a kid. Apparently, a whole lot. It was cute though.

Sunday: Yesterday was laid back, and nice. Momma and I went out and got us a bite to eat (no one else would wake up), and when we got home everybody was stirring around. They all got ready and we headed out. We went to The Christmas Tree Shop (Don't worry they don't just sell Christmas trees. I know it freaked me out to), had a little something to eat, and ran to the grocery store right quick. When we got home we all relaxed, I took my shower, and Uncle Jimmy grilled hotdogs and beans for supper. Just so everyone knows I could eat grilled food every single day. I love it!! I think everything might be better grilled. I mean outside grilled on a BBQ too, not that weird grilled on the stove stuff. Not the same! I started watching a little TV, and everybody else was doing their own things, and Brandi, Shi'Ann, and Sampson came over. That was interesting to say the least. They came over to see Greg, and they visited with him for about 1.5 hours, or so. They went home a little after 10:00, and I continued to watch the movie that I had paused earlier. Brittany had come in earlier to sit with me while they were there, so her and Shylyn watched it with me. It was nice and peaceful, so the movie was easy to watch. 

Let me just say that there is a reason that I have not watched this movie. For 10 years I have avoided it, and finally last night my curiosity got the best of me. Guess what? It was as messed up as I thought that it was going to be. I'm a pretty big Rob Zombie fan so I'm surprised that I haven't see this long before last night, but I had avoided it, because I was told how awful it was. It was good, but very strange. I guess that's just true Rob Zombie fashion though. Craziness!! The worst part? There's a sequel, and now that I've seen this one, I'll have to watch the sequel or it will drive me nutty! Great! We finished the movie, and all went to bed. It was a long weekend and a late night so I'm a bit tired today, but it's all good. It was worth it. I think that's about the extent of the weekend. Hope I didn't forget anything to important. I know this one seems a little boring, but I just wanted to make sure I remembered everything that we got to do with Greg and Brittany, while they were up here. Have A Nice Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment