Tuesday, June 25, 2013

He is and forever will be the King of Pop!!


Four years ago on this day, we lost a legend. Can't believe that it's already been four years since Michael Jackson passed away. He was the original King of Pop, and as far as this girl is concerned, Still Is. I have always been a Michael Jackson fan, and still am to this day. I enjoy his music and his dancing. I thought that he was an amazing/talented man. I know there is controversy surrounding certain aspects of his life, but I am not going to get into that. I refuse to argue with people over the subject. They have their opinions, and I have mine. We shall leave it at that. The only thing that I want to do is write a little something about a man that helped to fill my home with music, laughter, dancing, and joy throughout my childhood. I have not only been a fan of his since I was old enough to know what music was, but I am also a fan of the things he did regarding Ryan White, and many other contributions that he made during his life. To the King Of Pop: We Miss Your Music! We Miss Your Style! We Miss Your Dancing! We Miss Your Loving Self. We Miss Your Caring. But Most Importantly-We Miss You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment