Thursday, July 25, 2013

13 Random Fun Facts About Me...

1. I have a huge love for old books. I'm not really sure why, I guess I'm just weird and like old stuff.

2. I have 2 tattoos, a small rose on my left hip/lower part of my stomach, and a yellow/green clover on the top of my right foot, that at some point I plan on getting changed. I got the rose when I was 14, and the clover when I was 22.

3. My ultimate career dream has been to be an Investigative Journalist since I was 9 years old. It got worse after I "met" Rory Gilmore.


4. I used to dress up for every holiday/occasion that I had the opportunity for when I was a CNA.

5. If I ever have children, I want to name my son Ichabod Dean, and the daughter Juniper Lee.

6. I took 2 years of college level German and Web Design. I remember none of either.

7. I'm a big ole Momma's girl and consider her to be my best friend even to this day. :)

8. I admire people's hands and shoulders more than any other feature about them. I believe you can tell alot about a person from their hands.


9. I love to have conversations in movie quotes/references, even if the other person has no clue what I'm talking about or what's going on. I also can't watch Fight Club, Rocky, or any other fighting/boxing/UFC movie without pretending I'm a character and jump around "boxing".

10. I have a goal of running a Zombie Themed Marathon. (Ex: Run For Your Lives).

11. I can drink my weight in Sweet Tea or Mountain Dew, but try to stay away from both.

12. Sometimes I feel the need to re-enact scenes/characters (specifically Mimi and Roger) from RENT, even though I'm horrible and I could never do it on an actual stage. I can dream though.

13. If I could look like anybody in the entire world, I would want to look like Zooey Deschanel or Kirsten Vangsness.

2 comments:

  1. I knew some of these things...now I know more. Fun post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought so, you should do one like this. It was alot of fun!! Even I didn't realize some of it!

    ReplyDelete