Thursday, July 25, 2013

TBAC! TBAC!! (Part 4)

Now, I know ya'll are probably tired of hearing about this whole Royal Baby thing, and I understand. Truly, I do. However, I do what I want, and what I want is to share more pictures involving things that have to do with the baby. It's just how I roll! The future King of England's first born son is only born once, and I shall document it to my little heart's content. All the people that don't like it, well let's just say when I become a Duchess...Off with their Heads!! Just saying, so put thought in before you start sassing. It's not like I'm asking you to be excited about the "Kimye" baby, just the Royal Baby. Deal. For the rest of you that enjoy this as much as me, Here are more pictures. The first is for you if you're confused about the situation. Trust me, it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment