Sunday, July 28, 2013

Question's From Friends

Due to another "Challenge" that I ran across on the Intraweb, I agreed to let my friends ask me 11 Questions apiece and answer them.

Noodle's Questions For Me:

What would you do if someone handed you a million dollars?-I would buy a small/quaint house, get a new (not brand new but good) car, give Aunt Susi some money, give Greg a little money, and put the rest into savings without telling anybody else about it. What is one Beauty Product that you Can't live without?- Deodorant and Toothpaste...Seriously it counts!! What is your favorite alcoholic drink?- Bud Light What's the first thing you do when you wake up?- Try to remember if what I thinks going on was actually a dream or really happening. I have got to quit having these crazy dreams!! What made you start blogging?- Aunt Susi Where was your first kiss?- The hallway at school when I was in 7th grade. He walked up next to me while I was at my locker talking to Rachel. He said hi, kissed me, and ran away. Literally ran. We ended up being best friend's through Senior year. Describe yourself in 3 words.- Sarcastic, High-Spirited, Headstrong Favorite type of candy?- Sweet-Tarts and Hot Tamales What's your Natural hair color?- Mousey Brown Dog or Cat person?- Dog! Cats are ok, but I'm definitely a dog kind of gal. If you had to eat 1 thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?- Taco Salad. The kind Momma makes though, it's the best. That or Squash&Onions w/ Sliced Tomatoes

Charlie's Questions For Me:

What's your middle name?- Diane...Even though for some unknown reason people tend to call me Beth What is the 1 thing you want to do before you die?- Stand on a road in New Zealand wearing all grey, wait for cars to go by, wave my arms back and forth and scream "You shall not pass!!" What is your favorite animal?- Puppies!! What is your most Favorite TV Show?- Sons of Anarchy What's the best concert that you've been to?- David Lee Murphy...I was 4 Do you prefer country or city?- I've always been a country kind of girl, because the city freaks me out, but now that I'm living in the city I'm learning to deal What's your favorite workout to do?- Ummm...none, but if I have to choose the Elliptical (Clyde) What are your all time Favorite movie(s)?- "Cold Mountain", "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" and "Fight Club" What's your favorite flavor icecream?- Late Night Snack (Ben&Jerrys) What's your favorite color?- Red What's your favorite material possession?- My teddy bear that I've had since birth.

2 comments:

  1. Love the answer to Noodles, Question #1...DO NOT, I Repeat DO Not Tell Anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! Deny, Deny, Deny, and when all else fails, and all hope is lost...Deny one more time!!

    ReplyDelete