Monday, July 29, 2013

Mulling Things Over Monday

Just a few random things that are going on in the world for today. Well, my world and the world according to Yahoo and Google. I'm very on the "up&up" these days. It's what the "kids" are saying. Not my kids because I don't have any kids, but other people kids. Mostly teenagers. You know what I've realized about teenagers lately? They're little jerks! different than when I was a teenager. Snot nosed little shits. Anyways, here are a few things happening as of this Monday.

I go back to the Doctor today to get my results from my Colposcopy. I'm a little nervous, but not nearly as nervous as when I was having it done. You would think that the results would be scarier, and the thought of them are, but having the test done scared me more. I'm not really sure why, but I'll just go with it. Like they say, "What are you gonna do?" I had to call their Office this morning because they moved locations, and wouldn't you know it I lost the paper with their address on it. It's all good though, they called back, gave me the address, and even directions. They're pretty good like that. Nice bunch of ladies that work there.

Johnny Depp did an interview with Rolling Stone Magazine and in it he said that he is probably not to far away from retiring. Just so the world knows, the day this happens I'm going to be so sad that I will probably be forced to throw a fit like a child. I will be rolling around on the floor, crying, screaming, kicking, biting, and doing bad while screaming, "No! I don't wanna!!" Ok, maybe not to that extent, but I will be really sad.

Thank you once again BuzzFeed!! Some people that had way too much time on their hands proved that James Cameron made a movie with what some people consider the saddest ending ever for no reason. We've all seen Titanic, and we all know how it ends. Jack sacrifices his life by staying in the water to save the love of his life so that she can float on the door and survive. Everybody cried the first time that they ever seen it. If you didn't, you have no heart and you should really do a little soul searching. Just saying. The point is people who need a hobby researchers have proven that Jack in fact could have lived and James Cameron was just being a buttface. Thanks alot for making me cry for absolutely no reason JC.

Greg's Birthday is tomorrow and I'm just now sending out his B-day card today. It's all good though, it's a pretty cool card. The front says "Another Birthday And You're Better Looking Than Ever", and the inside says "But Don't Worry I Still Love You". I thought that it was funny.

I dyed my hair yesterday. I just felt the need to have dark hair again. It was kind of light brown/red, but now it's dark brown/black. It will lighten up after a couple more washes and will just be dark brown and exactly how I like it. I just didn't feel like washing it twice last night.

Question of the Day:
How exactly do you manage to take a picture of the tattoo on your calf muscle and get your umm..."man area" in it? Then put it on Instagram without realizing it's like that? I guess if I want to know I'll have to go to Switzerland. 

I was very sad to read this story. Enough said.


I watched a few movies this past weekend. 21 & Over was definitely my favorite. I laughed so hard that my side started to hurt. It was like Superbad meets The Hangover. I would tell everybody to watch it. Hilarious! Miles Teller is one of my new favorite actors, and as funny/real as they come. It was great! Not for prudes, but so funny! I also watched The Cloth, I didn't really care for it. I thought that it was slow and boring. Stop-Loss, oh dear me. That movie was so good, and so sad all at the same time. It really makes you think about things. I think everyone should watch it. It's sad and true. Not to mention, you can take the most unattractive man in the world, put him in a military uniform, and five bucks says he's more attractive. It's like an unwritten rule or something. Seriously though, it is good, and makes you incredibly greatful for the things that the men/women who serve are country do. Thank you! Lastly Movie 43. It was ok, but not nearly as funny as I thought that it was going to be. I laughed a few times at certain skits, but not enough. Unless it's free, I wouldn't suggest you watch it.

I did a Post on Saturday about my "Style Icons" and completely spaced through Kat Dennings. So a little collage just to show people that she is my #3 as some would say. I just don't have the boobs to pull her stuff off. Just saying, we all know that it's true. I think that she's really pretty though. She's not what people consider "conventionally" pretty, but she is pretty and does things her own way. To me, that's great.

People are talking about the premiere of the AMC show "Breaking Bad", since it is the final season. I've seen the show a few times and what I watched I really enjoyed, I would just like to start from the beginning of it though, so I know what's going on. Who would've thought that a show about Meth would go on to win Emmy's? Crazy.

I'm still convinced that every channel package that they have should come with HBO. Otherwise, quit showing me commercials for "True Blood" when I can't watch it. It's not right. Further more, quit showing me commercials for "Orange is the New Black" when it's only on NetFlix. I don't have NetFlix and between the commercials and Danielle, now I really want to watch it. Dang it.

I'm still very sad about Cory Monteith, as most  know "Finn" was a hero of mine (and my imaginary boyfriend). I also feel very bad for his longtime girlfriend Lea Michele. It makes me want to cry. Like I need another excuse, not like all this stuff that I'm trying to get straight with my Doctors doesn't have my hormones all Wackado enough. The point is I'm sad about this (still) and wanted ya'll to know it. 

Saturday night, I couldn't sleep (go figure) so Shy and I stayed up downstairs and watched TV. We watched "2 Broke Girls", "Mistresses", and "Mike & Molly". Shy informed me that I'm exactly like Max on "2 Broke Girls". Works for me, she's funny as all get out.

Since I am a true LOTR fan (yes I know get over my Dork factor and move on please), I would like to share this link to the Orlando Bloom (aka Legolas) countdown of hottest movies roles. Basically just for me and the other Ladies. I love me some Orlando Bloom! Yum! Enjoy. 

Apparently there is a "new" bacon. I don't know why that's relevant, but I saw it "trending" and thought that I would just put it out there for all the Bacon Lovers.

I try not to get all political and things like that, so I don't usually talk about things in the news that involve politics, race, gender, so on and so forth. I have my opinions, my beliefs, and no one's going to change my mind. That's why I stick to fun things or just random things. It's just what I do. Enjoy! :) Last, but not least, everyone knows I love a good "Meme" from time to time so here's one to end this with. I thought that it was funny, and honestly something that I've wanted to say to certain people from time to time.

2 comments:

  1. Love Two Broke Girls...funny stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! That's why I'm ok with her thinking that I'm like Max! That show is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete