Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Not responsible for loss of limbs!!

Today (pretty much like every other day) my head is filled with mounds and mounds of Randomness. I'm not really sure how to put it all into perspective I don't guess. That's why I have this blog, so I don't have to put anything into perspective. I can just lay out all of my thoughts, no matter how strange or random, and let the chips fall where they may. Kind of like I do every other day of my life. Not the point though! So once again just a few random things that are on my mind today.

Today is Greg's birthday. Happy Birthday Bubba!! Not only is it Greg's birthday, but it's also Uncle Kenny's birthday and the neighbor boy from when I was 3 years old. Yeah, I know, many birthdays today. What can I say? October must have been a busy month. I called him at 5:30 am, to which he didn't answer the phone, so I left a voicemail, that way it would beep until he listened to it. He called me back (much later in the morning), but I was at work so I will be calling him again this evening.

I should have NEVER ate all of that burrito for lunch. Now, I might need to puke. It was too much. Good, but too much! Thank you for lunch though Aunt Susi! It was good, just too much burrito! :)

I went to the doctor again yesterday like I said, to get my results from my Colposcopy. I said that I was more nervous about the test than the results. Well, I was. Needless to say the results were not near as good as I was hoping. Actually, it was more than not near as good. They sucked. The cells have advanced quite a bit more than they originally were into "cancerous", so I have to have three treatments of the "acid/chemical peel" thing. I'm not sure what the medical term for it is, but that's what she pretty much said it was. I had my first treatment yesterday during my appointment and go back on (Aug. 16) for the second one. If these treatments don't work then they will have to remove that part of my cervix. Aunt Susi and I say "carve me like a Pumpkin", because the way she described that procedure to me that's what it sounded like. In any event I am nervous, and not loving this at all, but I'm going to deal with it the best way that I know how. How's that you ask? Well, truth is I don't know, but I'm tough and know that I got this. It's just one more bump in the road. Like I said, I've been better, but I've felt worse. :) I would like to get off this subject now.

Johnny Depp is still on this "quitting acting" kick and I'm about tired of it. His "people" just need to give me his home address and leave us alone for a few hours so that maybe I can talk some sense into him. Yeah, that's it. Talk some sense into him. Just saying.

Kenny and I watched the movie The Possession last night. It was pretty good. A little creepy and strange though. Kind of makes me paranoid of people that stare. Yes, I know that I stare, but that's completely different. I try not to be all creepy when I do it. Some people are just creepy without trying. They know who they are.

I really need to start checking off some books on my Book Bucket List here soon. I've been trying, but I've been busy, working, exercising, going to the doctor, or lazy watching movies lately. Yes, I'll admit at night and some weekends I'm relatively lazy and enjoy watching tv/movies. Just wait until SOA comes back on if you think that I'm bad now! Danielle is going to bring me the 50 Shades of Grey book I reckon, so maybe I'll get that one checked off eventually.

I would just like to tell everyone to watch "Glozell" videos! Thank you YouTube! On a Side Note: I think Honey Boo-Boo may be in cahoots with Satan. I'm just saying what we're all thinking.

Shylyn was telling us about her school field trip for this year. Apparently they all are supposed to go. It's a week long field trip camping in the hills of Tennessee. When asked if I would feel comfortable camping in the hills of Tennessee for a week, I said "Yes I would, but it's because I grew up in the hills of Tennessee so I'm perfectly comfortable with it. However, I would not be comfortable with my child who had never really left the city going with 80 other students like that". Especially with only a small amount of chaperones going. Not to mention the parents/guardians have to sign a waiver stating that the school is not responsible for "death, allergic reactions, loss of limbs, pregnancy, kidnapping, or drowning" among all the other things that are listed. Not responsible! Uh, just so you know, you are!! She's done it before and they feel comfortable with it so I reckon it's all good. Just not my cup of tea.

I need to do some serious work on my hair and make-up today. I dyed my hair the other day which is good, but I felt kind of cruddy yesterday evening so I went to bed with it wet. NOT a good idea ever. When I got up this morning to get ready for work I was still feeling pretty cruddy so even though I tried to accomplish something with my hair and make-up it didn't work. I look kind of rough. I still feel like crud, but that's no excuse to be looking like it so much. I'm trying to feel good regardless of what's going through my mind. I'm just stubborn like that. Seriously, I need to do something with this hair and make-up of mine.

A guy I grew up with/friends with when we were younger that I have on my FB and Instagram posted a saying today that I really liked. You don't know it, but thank you Berry, It's awesome- "I Choose: To live by choice, not by chance, To be motivated, not manipulated, To be useful, not used, to make changes, not excuses, to excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self-pity, I choose to listen to my inner voice not to random opinions of others, I choose to do things that you  won't so I can continue to do the things you can't"

No comments:

Post a Comment