Monday, August 19, 2013

Catching Up

Ok, even though I did do a couple of postings last week, I'm sort of lagging behind for some things that I wanted to talk about. Nothing really important just a couple movies that I watched, things that I've read, a beautiful little girl's birthday party, and basically a whole lot of nothing. Like I said nothing important, but I still wanted to talk about it.

Friday I returned to the Doctor for my second treatment. You know, I'm really getting tired of going there. Don't get me wrong she's a very nice lady and I'm super thrilled to have medical insurance now that allows me to go. However, just once I'd like to go in there and she be all "No nothing today, I have nothing but completely good news and we're just gonna talk...Would you like a drink while we gab like fifteen year old girls about boys?" Instead it's all "Ok, we have to do this invasive procedure, but don't worry because just a few more and you won't have to come back for three months...Where we will again begin to do more invasive procedures". Thanks for that one. All I'm saying is somebody should be getting me a drink if this keeps going on :)

Also Friday I saw this video, and laughed so hard that it was RIDICULOUS! Seriously!

This video had been removed as of- 07/11/2014. sorry for any inconvenience.

I laughed so hard that I thought that I was going to fall out of my chair. Then if that wasn't good enough I proceeded to show everyone that would pay even a little attention to me the video, and laugh incredibly hard even before the punch line because I knew that it was coming. Yeah that's how I roll I guess. I still think it's funny though, and I stand by my decision!







Saturday was Jayna's 5th Birthday Party, and may I say that she is still the cutest kid that I have ever seen in my entire life!! Such a sweet little thing! Her theme was Monster High and she loved it. Our family and their friends showed up and the birthday girl was super excited! I'm glad that Dani and Chris got a bigger house cause fitting everybody that showed up into their little house would've sucked been difficult. Between the bounce house, friends, family, cupcakes, and presents I think that she had a good time! I know I did and was happy to see her in such a good mood enjoying her party.  


_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Movies:


As most know I was pretty excited that the movie Bullet to the Head came out last Tuesday. Of course on the way home I was all "We have to stop at the RedBox and get this!" So stop and get we did. I watched it that night and Kenny and Shy sat in the living room with me and half watched the movie/half played on their phones. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't as good as what I thought that it was going to be. I wasn't disappointed really, but I guess I was just expecting a little more from a Sylvester Stallone/Jason Momoa combo. Since they're both two of my favorite action stars I figured it would be amazing. Well, it was good but I wasn't in awe. It pains me to say this but, "I would say watch it at least once."

The next night I insisted that we watch Olympus Has Fallen. That one did not disappoint me! It was so good and completely had me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I was hiding in my shirt, yelling at the tv, and cursing. I know my bad. I usually try to watch my language because I do tend to have a foul mouth at times (I completely blame the boys I grew up with-they taught me how to chew tobacco, drive a tractor, herd cattle, defend myself, be "ladylike" when it was important, and have a foul mouth-sorry) Anyways, Kenny and Jim watched it with me and they loved it too. I would tell everybody to watch it! It was so good! Kind of scary how things go down in it, enough to make you (or at least me) paranoid, but Gerard Butler kicks butt in it and Aaron Eckhart made me proud. Usually he a bit "stuffy", but this time I was all "You Go Boy!"

After I got out of the Doctor Friday Momma and I ran to the grocery store and to get Jayna's birthday present. Yes, I am aware that I should've had it before then, but well I didn't. So sue me. Didn't get home until well after 6, but stopped at the RedBox on the way. That time I picked up the movie The Host. I really didn't want to see it all that much but I remembered Kenny said that he would like to see it. Boy did that turn out backwards. When we watched it that night he barely payed attention through it and I really enjoyed it. Go figure. It was a good movie and it kept my interest. It was different than I thought that it was going to be, but I turned out liking it. I thought that the ending was going to piss me off upset me, but it ended up to where I liked all of it. 






Plus, two pretty leading guys don't hurt (especially the one on the left)...I'm just saying, they're newcomers and they played their roles good. Both of them. You go boys!
                   -------->>>>>------->>>>>------->>>>>




Sunday night I watched Atonement. I had seen that movie before, a couple of times actually, but I wanted to see it again. I do that sometimes. When I really like a movie I'll watch it a bunch of times. It's true. You should see me with a Johnny Depp movie, Cold Mountain, and a few others. I go nuts with them. Anyways, I watched it again Sunday and I still enjoyed. But guess what? It still pissed me off angered me. Go figure.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

TV:

Only 22 Days left unitl the Season premiere of SOA! Just thought that I would put that one in there because I'm super-excited about it!!




Sunday I did absolutely nothing. I have no lies to tell.  You wanna know what I did all day Sunday? Well, I shall tell you. I was feeling incredibly lazy so I watched re-runs of One Tree Hill all day. Seriously all day. It was awesome to. You know why? Because I loved that show when it first came out and I was a nervous wreck until Lucas and Peyton got married and safely had their baby.




I always wanted my friends and I to be able to have friendships like the girls did. Plus I wanted to have Peyton's hair, be built like Brooke, and be talented like Haley and Peyton. Didn't happen. Bummer. Oh well, I still love the show. Take me back to being a Teenager-Well, when I was 15 at least :)
               <<<<<------<<<<<------<<<<<------





And frankly I always wanted to meet Tyler Hilton a.k.a. "Chris Keller". I know that he was a total tool on that show that caused alot of problems, but he was always my favorite! I loved him! Chris Keller is on the Lam!! Chris Keller was even my nickname for a bit. Don't ask.
                 ------>>>>>------>>>>>>----->>>>>>


I would like to go see Tyler Hilton perform on stage at a concert as well. I love his song...


The fact that he sings and acts, plus he's in other people's music videos is cool to me. Seriously he is! Look....



One of my favorite performers in one of my favorite Country Star's video...Sweet! You go Chris Keller!!

Johnny Depp appeared (completely by surprise) at The 9th Annual Ramone Tribute with his former Cry-Baby cast. I think that's great! I love when people from my favorite movies/tv shows reunite after years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment