Thursday, August 22, 2013

My countdown has started.... my SOA countdown.

Anybody that's read my blog lately knows that I'm obsessed happy about the fact that my favorite show (Sons of Anarchy) starts in a few weeks. I have been counting down for about a week now, and have been watching all social media for clips and spoilers (yes, I know I shouldn't but I can't help it). Some people might be tired of hearing about it, but I'm not tired of talking about it.... so here goes! As of today, only nineteen days until the season premiere!! That's right, I said it.... nineteen days!!

20 19 18 17 16
15 14 13 12 11
10 09 08 07 06
05 04 03 02 01

They have been releasing promos for the show for around 1.5 months now, and I just seen the third one that was released this morning. I have been waiting almost a year for this premiere! Anticipation city for this girl right here!!


                    ---->>---->>---->>---->>---->>
          ---->>---->>---->>---->>---->>

Besides the fact that the premiere is only nineteen days away, there are also rumors that Charlie Hunnam a.k.a. "Jax Teller" is a running contender for the character Christian Grey in the film adaptation of E.L. James- Fifty Shades of Grey. If people remember correctly around a month ago when Danielle and I were having a few drinks after work and "gabbing" about random things we picked Our Running Contenders for who we thought would do the film justice. Mind you, Dani had read the books and I hadn't (still haven't, but at least she brought me the book so I'll start eventually.... sorry), but that didn't keep me from having my opinion. She had told me about the book and the characters so much that I was convinced that I to could contribute to the casting calls. At least to the leading male role. :) Just to refresh everyone's memory, each of us got two votes on who we thought should win out. I posted all of America's "FanGirl" Votes and our choices. Dani chose Henry Cavill and Alex Pettyfer. Good choices I suppose if you're just going for the look factors. Neither of them are too shabby to look at. Who did I choose you ask? Well, I put alot of thought into it (for looks and acting chops) and I came out with Sam Worthington and....wait for it....CHARLIE HUNNAM!! That's right, I did. If he gets the role, I will straight up be like "Yeah, they took my advice and cast him". You're laughing because you think I'm joking. I'm not. :) So everybody fingers-crossed so that I can be right. :) Because let's face it, like every other woman in the entire world- I LOVE being right! It's just our thing.


Back to the SOA Countdown. I'm Super-Excited and some of the Folks I talk to on FB (girls that I used to hang with and work with) are eager for it to get here quicker too! It amazes me that the show has so much violence and gore, not to mention guns and drugs, and motorcycles and things of that nature and there are more women that watch it then men. Don't get me wrong the fact that Jax Teller, Filip "Chibs" Telford, and Opie Winston (before they killed him off and I cried like a little bitch) are pretty is definitely a perk, but I watch it for more than that. The show literally draws you in and makes you want to know everything immediately. But No! They keep you in all suspense and such. I've been a nervous wreck since I became a viewer. The show came out the September after I graduated Highschool and it's made me a nervous wreck ever since. Thanks alot Kurt Sutter for making a show so Fantastic that I insist on watching it every season, owning all the DVD's, watching the Promo's, and viewing your blog. Among other things. I'm going to be very sad when you decide to end the series with next season. When I watch it (just like other viewers) I laugh, cry, holler, curse, all the good stuff. You would think that the characters were real people and that I knew them or something.

See what I mean? Badass Awesome I know. It looks like this season is going to be full of heart-wrenching events. The anticipation is relentless! The thing that I love most about this show is that I have seen quite a few of the characters in different films and tv shows and usually the first thing you see someone in is what sticks. Like no matter what Melissa McCarthy plays in she will always be Sookie St. James to me and Sandra Bullock will always be Gracie Lou Freebush. I love their movies/tv shows and acting, but it's just a given. However they have managed to compile such an amazing group of versatile actors for this show that not only do I watch the show and completely believe that they are that character, but also I can watch them in something else and completely believe them then too. Especially, Charlie Hunnam and Ron Perlman. 3,2,1...Frankie Go Boom was excellent/hilarious! And let's not forget Katey Sagal who has been a household name since she was Peg Bundy, and people have enjoyed listening to her voice since even before then. She really is a beautiful singer. The show is just amazing all the way around. Writing, Directing, Producing, Acting, just all of it. You never know what you are going to get or what's going to happen. Things never go down the way that I want them to, but they say that's half the fun. Well half fun, half anticipation/anxious.In honor of all of this- I thought that I would share some of the Season Six Promos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment