Monday, August 26, 2013

WTH Happened At The VMA's 2013??

Remember when Miley Cyrus posed for the cover of Vanity Fair with a white towel a few years ago and people threw a ginormous fit the size of Houston because of it? Well, if you don't let me refresh your memory:


And then this happened last night:


Aside from that strange performance:




Will Smith and his kids were like- WTF??!


Lady Gaga's Performance was Good!


But what was the HighLight of the Night for Me?? What was I most excited about?? What did I wait up for?? What did I go to bed after watching, because that's all I wanted to see??
*NSYNC REUNITED!!!
(Just for a little bit, but not the point!)
It was AMAZING!!

I even Really enjoyed Justin's acceptance speech for the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. He said that half of the awards that he's ever won, he won with those four guys, so even though they can keep it at his house :) it's all of theirs, because he never could've done it without them. That's right Justin Timberlake!



The Group took pictures together after the show, and my man was looking as good as Ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment