Saturday, August 10, 2013

One Of The Best Movie Lines Ever

I watched the movie Red Dawn last night and wasn't disappointed. Of course it's the remake of the 1984 movie, but it held true to the original and impressed me. I knew a certain part that was going to happen though. I called it and knew that it was going to "go down" like that. However knowing this did not prevent me from cursing out loud in the living room while Kenny and I watched it. It's all good, he was cussing too. On a side note, I would just like to point out what every single girl in the world is thinking, and yes it's true, Chris Hemsworth is an extremely beautiful/attractive man. It's true. If you haven't seen it you should! It's really good! Plus it had one of the best lines that I've ever heard in a movie. It's great because it's true- 
"Marines Don't Die, They Go To Hell And Regroup" ~Jed Eckert

No comments:

Post a Comment