Tuesday, August 13, 2013

10 Random Things That Are Making Me Happy (For Now)

I would just like to start this off by saying that sometimes it's the little things in your everyday life that can make you happy. That's how it is for me at least. Of course my Family, Friends, and Puppy Dog (Tayder) make me happy on a daily basis, but there are little things throughout the days that bring a smile to my face.

#1: Uhh...Jimmy Fallon getting together with Robin Thicke and The Roots to serenade the world with Blurred Lines? Yes, Please! Thank you Danielle for introducing this to me so that I can be forever obsessed!



#2: I'm still learning new things about this whole blogging thing. If you start from the beginning and move forward you can definitely see where I'm learning as I go. At least I can, probably more so because I know what it looked like from the beginning (background and all) and now I like it much better! Not to mention at least now I can help Aunt Susi out with hers a little.


#3: There is only 28 Days until the Season Premiere of my Favorite Show Ever!! Sons of Anarchy (or SOA depending on how "with it" you are). I love this show and cannot wait until I find out what's next! Although last season had some really sad moments (all of them do) I still love it! They left me on like 14 giant cliffhangers last season and now it's almost time to get answers! Will Jax and Tara's relationship survive? Will Clay be killed off? Will Jax continue down the road for vengeance or be more like his father? What about the DEA Agent? Otto? Too many questions and not enough answers. Yet! But soon, very soon!


#4: The Fact that Greg called me this morning at 6:15 a.m. and our entire conversation consisted of Nsync, being chubby, him getting old, him and his friends (3 guys and 1 girl) dancing like a boyband for me when we were younger (they made me promise to never tell...oops!), and why you can't just cut off someone's leg and get them a fake one so they can walk. It doesn't work like that! You'll have to get crutches or a cane, they just don't go around chopping legs off Greg!! He is NOT Herschel and this is NOT The Walking Dead!


#5: Memes!! Really? Need I say more?


#6: The two movies that I have been wanting to see recently-Bullet To The Head and Olympus Has Fallen- come out in the RedBox today. Also, the fact that Shylyn thinks I'm weird because I love action and horror movies. In her words- "Katie, I can't believe you like that stuff! No wonder you had more guy friends than girls". Whatevs kid!


#7: Loose pants and tops! Now everyone knows that I love my sweats and t-shirts, but this time I'm talking about my jeans and everyday tops. You know why? Because looser clothes means smaller body! It may mean that I have to break down and buy some new jeans and tops, but it's all good because that also means smaller sizes. (HeeHeeHaHa-insert evil laugh here). Hippie tops with leggings/jeans, boots and sweaters for Fall/Winter? Yes Please!


#8: Biotin and Other Vitamins! Although I hate taking the humongous amounts of medicine that I have to right now, I am very thankful for vitamins! Why? So my nails and hair will be/look healthy and in return make me more attractive (if only to myself-haha). Hopefully so I can start appearing more like this...

Note To Self: Break the Habit of Biting Your Fingernails!
Quit Judging! It's a hard habit to break!!

#9: Secrets! No not the bad kind, but the kind that doesn't hurt anybody and is just between you and one other person. Or by yourself (I have them stored in a special box in my head-I'll Never Tell!). Just little things that I talk about with someone else and it's just between us. Usually very funny!


#10: YouTube!! It has a little bit of Everything and I LOVE it! Danielle and I tried to learn how to "twerk" from a YouTube video. By the way, just so ya'll know- Danielle and I CANNOT TWERK! We Failed Miserably!!



And On Another Side Note: Danielle brought me the book 50 Shades of Grey...I will start reading soon. So Opinions are Forthcoming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment