Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sons of Anarchy: Season06, Episode03.

SOA was on Tuesday night (duh) and I would just like to say that I am not liking the way that things are going down. Why? Because I don't even have the slightest idea of what is going to happen. Usually I can guess and am pretty accurate (I called Opie's death two weeks before it happened.... doesn't mean I wanted it too happen, though), but this time I got nothing.


Wendy's up to no good, Tara's being a tricky/conniving hussie and I'm kind of sure that she's not pregnant. Toric is framing Nero, Tig is in trouble, something bad is going to happen to Gemma, Clay's trying to survive, Chibs doesn't like what's going down, and Jax is all over the place.

A show shouldn't make me such a nervous wreck, but it does. I can't help it. You would think that the characters were real people that I knew, because I get a little.... oh what's the word I'm looking for?.... crazy.... when I watch it. Sorry, but I'm not sorry. It's amazing! It's amazing and I'm still psyched that Charlie Hunnam is going to play Christian Grey in the FSOG movie. Haters keep hating, but I was right! Boo-ya!

You're welcome, I reckon. Season06,Episode04, Wolfsangel-

No comments:

Post a Comment