Friday, December 13, 2013

5 actresses I wouldn't argue with looking like

When I say actresses, I mean the women that are famous and people know, but usually you have to name off one of their characters for people to know them. Generally. Like, you can say- Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Aniston, someone always in the limelight like that constantly (i.e. Kardashians) and people automatically know them, but take for instance you say Kaley Cuoco- generally you have to follow that with Penny from TBBT. Not saying she's not famous, she's just really known for a specific thing. So I've compiled a list of the top five ladies that I wouldn't mind looking like. You know, given the option. But instead of one of these women, I get to just look like little ole normal me. Sans mustache :)

5. Scarlett Johansson

What she's best know for by most people: Playing Black Widow in the Marvel Avenger/Superhero movies. She's also know as the pretty big chested blonde in many other movies that women tend to love, but guys only pay attention to if there's nudity.
What I know her for: I first saw her in Eight Legged Freaks, then she started appearing in a bunch of movies that I loved.
Why I wouldn't argue: She reminds me a bit of a modern day Marilyn. I think it's the way she's built and carries herself. She's flirty and sexy, without being slutty. Pretty classy. Besides she's got those big pouty lips that I've always wanted, but would look ridiculous with, and her hair looks cute.


4. Natalie Portman
 
What she's best known for by most people: Most people recall her as Jane Foster in the Thor movies. She's also known for Black Swan, V for Vendetta, and the Star Wars Episode movies. Her acting chops and big doe eyes tend to win people over- big time.
What I know her for: No matter how much time has or will pass to me she will forever be Novalee Nation in Where the Heart Is. That's just a movie that stays with you. I loved/love it.
Why I wouldn't argue: She's so adorable. She's got those big ole doe eyes and smooth skin. Not to mention when she smiles she looks somewhere between a young girl and an older woman. Don't ask how because I have no clue, but I love her. I think she's adorable and beautiful all at the same time. Not to mention she is so freakin' petite.

3. Amanda Seyfried
 
What she's best known for by most people: Her biggest role to date is when she played in Les Miserables. Also she was in Dear John, Mama Mia, and Alpha Dog, you know that one JT movie? And In Time. You know, that other JT movie?
What I know her for: I first seen her in Means Girls and then a couple of years ago I started seeing her in everything. I love her movies.
Why I wouldn't argue: Even though she's not "traditionally" pretty there's just something about her that I think is nice. True, she does look a bit like a praying mantis, but that just straight up means that I can bite peoples heads off. She's got flawless porcelain skin and I so badly want her hair.

2. Kat Dennings
 
What she's best known for by most people: She's hilarious on the show 2 Broke Girls and in the Thor movies. Most people recall her as the hilarious/crude big chested brunette.
What I know her for: The first thing I ever seen her in was Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist. Ever since then I've been a fan, I find her beyond hilarious. Shy tells me that she reminds her a lot of me whenever we watch her on TV, including when she was Caroline Wexler in Daydream Nation.
Why I wouldn't argue: For some reason I assume that if I get to look like her, than I also get to be hilarious. Which is fantastic. I think she's built cute, not rail thin like most women, she's got curves and owns them. She to has the big lips that I've always wanted, but would look stupid with. She's all- "This is me" and owns it.

1. Candice Accola

What she's best know for by most people: She plays on The Vampire Diaries. She's had minor roles in other movies, but that's the most popular thing she's been on to date. That and the fact that she's engaged to The Frays guitarist Joseph King. She also stars in their music video- Love Don't Die. She's also been in various TV shows, making guest appearances.
What I know her for: I started watching The Vampire Diaries on Netflix and was all- "She's so awesome!" She's great and I love to hear her sing. Like when she sang Eternal Flame.
Why I wouldn't argue: She's got great hair that's thick and that blonde that I can never get. She looks good with a "smokey" look or a natural one. She's cute and spunky and has pale/porcelain skin like me. I don't want to be tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment