Thursday, December 5, 2013

A Wise Man Once Read My Mind And Said

It's like the man crept into my head Sunday night and knew what was going on in there. I had the strangest dream. And it wasn't like one of those little pieces of a dream, where it switches from one thing to another and that's what makes it all weird. No, it was a dream that started I'm assuming as soon as my head hit the pillow and I drifted off, and didn't end until I had to jerk myself awake due to my alarm clock. Then I just sat up in bed for like five whole minutes just looking around trying to remember where I was and what was going on, because it really did feel that real. I hate it and love it when that happens. I guess I'm just fickle like that. I was going to talk about it earlier this week, but when it came to the "blog world" Monday was reserved for Paul Walker. I guess I could've talked about it Tuesday, but I started talking about my Doctor visit that went into the fact that it was Tuesday, and then that somehow led to Ian Somerhalder and my hair. I still don't know where my train of thought was that day. And Wednesday was of course "Recap Day", because I'm just odd like that. Oops. But here I sit three days later to tell you all about this dream. Better Late than Pregnant. :)

Before I say anything else let me just say- Please, leave your judgement at the door. I can't help what my sub conscience decides to scramble together when I'm asleep. My attention span is bad enough when I'm awake and trying to focus. Thank you. I've decided in order to help me out with the explanation I would use Gifs, because let's face it they make everything more fun. It just really does. Plus, it makes me laugh when I think back on it and I get to use Gifs. Hello! Since I finally learned how to use them, I feel the need to use them all the time. My bad. Let me start telling ya'll about this dream. Like I said- Leave the Judgement at the Door :) 

First of all I should've figured that this was a dream, because my cousin Ashley and her girlfriend Angie were there, along with like five strangers that I've never met nor seen a day in my life, but apparently in this dream we were all friends. Wth? Somehow I had let Ash and Ang talk me into going away for the weekend with all of "our friends" We don't have any mutual friends by the way to a cabin for the weekend starting on a Thursday evening. Yeah, I don't know either. Apparently nobody had to work on Friday. It looked like a bunch of people that you would see in one of those low budget slasher flicks...


Everybody was in "pairings" except me and one other dude. Coincidence? I think not. And just to be clear, being a single girl- I know that when someone tries to sucker you into spending time with some random dude they NEVER look like Chris Hemsworth...

Ever.

We arrived at the cabin after a long drive. It was in the middle of nowhere and conveniently only four bedrooms. However, I claimed the last standing bedroom and the last loner got the couch. I had spent so much time listening to all of them talk and talk that at some point I was all- I'm going for a walk...


I explained that it was to give all of them time to "settle in" and specifically Ash and Ang, because they're so happy and loving towards each other that it's a bit sickening. They needed "time to settle in"...


I went out, without waiting for anyone to follow, and walked around the side of the lake. Just to take a little walk. Apparently, even in my dreams I'm all up for "serious contemplation" pertaining to life. I was just hanging out when someone snuck up behind me and hugged me. It was a dude, and apparently we were best friends. "Besties" if you will. Now, I don't know dude in real life, but I'm assuming since I've always had more guy friends than girls, it's not that far of a stretch. He had managed to get away from work and sneak up for the weekend too. I told him what the girls were up to and he just laughed and we joked around about it...


We went back to the cabin and decided my friend would bunk with me, because we were friends and the other guy was still couch bound because he was well....creepy. Ash and Ang of course were all thinking that he was my boyfriend. Even though he wasn't they were convinced it was going to be something like this...


Even in my dreams they try to "help" with my love life. Of course if it was up to them they would be planning my wedding and we would be heading to the Ellen Show for the Big Day. Of course just like in life in my dream I was all...


We all hung out, drank, watched movies, talked, swam, you know the normal stuff that happens when people hang out in a cabin. I guess. Then some really bad stuff  "went down". Like, serial killer/slasher flick bad. It was pretty rough and we were screaming and fighting back and attempting to not end up like the big boob blondes in all the slasher flicks end up, but there was some evil stuff happening...


Then as per all slasher flicks people started turning on each other, convinced that someone in the group had something to do with all of the bad stuff that was happening. Everyone was of course denying it, but it got vicious for a minute. Mostly with the strangers that I don't know...


But eventually everybody calmed down, we figured out what was going on, and we fixed it. We were straight up whooping some serious butt for a minute. Don't ask, because I'm pretty sure my dream skipped a part or I don't remember it. All I know is one minute we were in danger, than the next we had "won". And thanks to my lovely cousin and her lovely girlfriend me and my "guy best friend" ended up being more than friends. Trust me their meddling butts loved it...

By the way in my dreams my best guy friend looks like Jesse Spencer- Sweet!

Then my alarm clock went off and I sat straight up and looked around for a whole five minutes trying to figure out where I was and what was going on. I hate waking up confused. It sucks. Especially when you're convinced that everything that you dreamed was real. When I finally floated back down to reality I could only think one thing...


I was so pissed off at Ash and Ang for like a whole ten seconds or so, because I was convinced that they were meddling and had almost gotten us hacked up into little pieces. Ya'll know my fear of being hacked up into little pieces. You can thank Criminal Minds and Aunt Susi for that one. It's all good though, I know they only meddle because they love me. But do you wanna know what I really learned from that dream? I learned that I shouldn't watch Horror movies while eating Peanut Butter and Potato Chips before I go to sleep. That's what I learned. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment