Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Let's talk about a couple of things right quick- shall we?

Well, for starters, I watch a lot of TV- we all know this, moving on- I discovered a little something. The new season for The Following started, and of course I tuned in, because I got hooked last season. My favorite character is Mike Weston, who is played by Shawn Ashmore. He's a good looking guy, that just so happens to  be a great actor. I kept seeing him in a million things. Movies, TV shows, etc, etc. I kept wondering to myself- wow, this guy is so busy. How does he find the time for all of this? And then I learned something crucial to his schedule. I learned- it's not all him! He actually has an identical twin brother, that is also an actor. So all this time I thought that he looked a little different in each film and/or show, it's because it was between him AND his brother. Who would've thought? Good thing that they're both talented and good looking. So, other than that I thought that I would tell you a couple of thoughts that have passed through my head this week.
  • Why is it so damn cold outside? I'm freezing. I wonder if anybody realizes how serious this weather is. Ok, so it's not that bad, but it's still so cold.
  • Shawn Ashmore has a brother? A twin brother? An identical twin brother? Damn, that's just pure luck right there. I knew he looked different in everything.
  • The Rock of Ages soundtrack channel on Pandora really is the best one.
  • Aww, poor Deuce Berlin. He hurt his little paw. He looks pitiful with that big ole blue bandage on it. I remember using that stuff in the nursing home. Me and Charlie wrapped everything in that. Always do the "figure 8."
  • Syfy has the best shows. First Lost Girl and now Bitten. These awesome Canadian shows must be Canada's way of trying to apologize to us for Justin Beiber. Well played Canada, well played.
  • Thank you for letting me stay home on Tuesday from work Uncle Roger, but it didn't get near as cold as they thought that it would.
  • That app that shy uses to talk to people from all across the globe can't possibly be safe. She'll end up telling them where we all live. Oh no- stranger danger!! I can't possibly be expected to not panic and/or be extremely paranoid about this.
  • Joseph Morgan- Oh hew, I'd like to spread that man on a cracker. He's so, so, yeah.
  • Blades of Glory is so funny, but it's so much better when you watch it with Kenny. 
  • Let's watch New Year's Eve, because I've never seen that movie. Oh hey there's Lea Michelle. She dresses so cute. Oh man, I miss Cory Monteith, he was so my favorite. He was so cute/adorable. I miss hearing him sing. Maybe I should get the Glee soundtrack. Hey! There's Zac Efron. He really is very pretty. Look at his skin. He has great hair. Wow, watch him dance. He's so pretty, he's pretty enough to be a girl. He should've been a girl. If I think he should've been a girl and I'm still attracted to him, does that mean that I'm a lesbian? No, I'm not a lesbian. He's just pretty.
  • I need to lose some weight. Maybe I'll take up yoga or something like Dani. It looks fun and/or relaxing. I already eat better, I can't hardly stand meat except hamburger, so maybe this might be easier than usual.
  • I would marry Spencer Reid. I bet he would slow dance to- Let Her Go with me. Just saying.
  • Poor Tayder, he wants to sleep all day. He's so cold. I wish it wasn't so cold out for when he had to go potty. I feel so bad for him. I'll stand right here at the door to keep an eye on him and make sure he gets in quick.
  • I really am my mothers daughter.
  • I need to move to Oklahoma so that The Pioneer Woman can cook for me. I would be so fat, and it would be so worth it. That'll go well with my diet.
  • If I could delete all of the Nsync lyrics and choreography from my head, then I would have a lot more room for important stuff. How sad is it I still know all their choreography? Oh well, it's still awesome. Yeah, I said awesome.
  • I wish that The Gilmore Girls was on.
  • I should read one of my novels again. I need to get a couple more out. I guess I could re-read The Vampire Who Loved Me, After Midnight, or the Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy again. I like those books.
  • I think that I may be a bit addicted to Instagram.

And that's not good, because it's only Wednesday, and not even everything that I thought of. Can you imagine all of the things that go through my head? It's just so wrong. It's like a jumbled up mess in there. I would imagine that it would look like a snowstorm in Alaska, with a yeti eating a block of Velveeta, and singing Don't Stop Believing while hopping around. Just a guess. I don't really know.

No comments:

Post a Comment