Monday, January 27, 2014

You jump, I jump, right?

Am I the only girl in the entire world that falls a little bit more and more in love with Leonardo Leo to his friends and those that know him well DiCaprio with each passing year? Yeah? Just me? Well...ALRIGHTY then. I'll take that burden, because well, come on it's Leonardo DiCaprio. And yes, I feel the need to use his full name. All. The. Time. It's just a thing we really I have. I mean, honestly all jokes and Titanic aside, have you seen a more beautiful specimen of a man? The answer is- No. No you haven't. He just seems to get better and better with age. Like cheese and White Christmas.

Can we just admit that this is one fine ass man? Seriously, so pretty.

Leonardo DiCaprio Notice the full name thing again? Told you. is in a bunch of my favorite movies. He is probably in my top five favorite actors of all time. No, there's no probably to it- he is. I was a very young girl when Titanic came out, and Jack Dawson became the object of every ladies affection/obsession. However, even though I loved good ole JD, because he was the epitome of everything a man is supposed to be, my little fragile heart was still deeply in love with- Arnie. That's right, I was in love with the little autistic brother of Johnny Depp in- What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

Say- where's Arnie, Gilbert!!

It might seem sad to you, but to a seven year old little girl (that's how old I was when I first saw WEGG) Arnie was pretty much my hero, because he overcame so much. Go Arnie! His talent just knows no bounds. Drama, horror, comedy, whatevs. Dudes got it going on. Unlike almost every other person in the world that watched it, I actually loved Gangs of New York. That's right, I said it. I love it. And you may ask what do I mean when he can do comedy. Well, just ask Jonah Hill...


See. Hilarious people!! This may be one of the best things that I've seen in a long time.

You never really realize how many movies he's been in until you get to thinking about it either. Like, you assume a lot, but don't usually put a lot of thought into it. I mean, think about it. Not even mentioning his work in TV his movies include: 

Critters 3 (1991), Poison Ivy (1992), This Boy's Life (1993), What's Eating Gilbert Grape (1993), The Foot Shooting Party (1994), One Hundred and One Nights (1995), The Quick and the Dead (1995), The Basketball Diaries (1995), Total Eclipse (1995), Romeo and Juliet (1996), Marvin's Room (1996), Titanic (1997), The Man in the Iron Mask (1998), Celebrity (1998), The Beach (2000), Don's Plum (2001), Gangs of New York (2002), Catch Me If You Can (2002), The Aviator (2004), The Departed (2006), Blood Diamond (2006), Body of Lies (2008), Revolutionary Road (2008), Shutter Island (2010), Inception (2010), J. Edgar (2011), Django Unchained (2012), The Great Gatsby (2013), The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)

See what I mean? A bunch of movies. Watch any of his films and you'll understand why he's in my top five. Besides it's not every man in the world that can say lines that honestly would sound corny...unless they come from the mouth of Leonardo DiCaprio. Such as...


Now you know if someone besides him would have said that then it would have sounded ridiculous. But when he says it, it sounds awesome. No wonder models are lining up for this guy. I don't blame them at all. And just to leave you with a little something to think about. Now answer this question honestly- have you ever seen a man look so ridiculously handsome while wearing a bow tie? Because I haven't. Honestly. Never have. He's the only man in the world that can make a bow tie look that sexy...and frankly cool/suave. You know I'm right. I really don't know what this post is all about Leonardo DiCaprio duh or where it came from. I'm assuming it's because I seen the Buzzfeed article on him this morning and my love for him just started overflowing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment