Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I should've stayed in bed today.

I have literally screwed up every single thing today. Basically, if it could go wrong, it did. It's ok though. Yep. I'm going to make it through the rest of this day and then crawl into my sweats (and the fetal position) when I get home. Why? Because I think that's just safer for everyone at this point. I need a drink. It's been a horribly long day, and I think that my eyeballs might melt, yes I did in fact say melt, out of my freakin' head in a matter of minutes.


I should've staying bed today, in bed's where I belong, as soon as I got up today, things started going wrong, I got a splinter in my foot, my puppy made me fall, I squirted toothpaste in my ear, I crashed into the wall.

I knocked my homework off the desk, it landed on my toes, I spilled a glass of chocolate milk, it's soaking through my clothes, I accidentally bit my tongue, that really made me moan, and it was far from funny, when I banged my funny bone.

I scraped my knees, I bumped my nose, I sat upon a pin, I leapt with alacrity, and sharply barked my shin, I stuck a finger in my eye, the pain is quite severe, I'd better get right back to bed, and stay there for a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment