Friday, February 28, 2014

So many emotions for one day

I went to the dentist yesterday and since I cried in the office when she told me everything that I had to have done, I have decided not to talk about it and just completely change the subject. I am far to emotional for all of this crap, and I have no clue why. Just saying.

Have you heard Lea Michelle's new song- If You Say So- written and recorded in tribute to Cory Monteith yet? Well, if not you're in luck, because here it is. I love this song, but if we're going to be perfectly honest, it makes me tear up, because I'm a big ole emotional weenie. Obviously. However, putting my wimp status aside- I think this is a beautiful song....



This one is Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore teaming up (once again...and I LOVE it) with Jimmy Fallon to sing a little song. Who doesn't love the three of them? And when you put them all together- it's so cute....


And finally,  can I just be the first (probably not really the actual first, but oh well) to say that this John Legend song makes me want to cry? It's the kind of song that just makes you feel so emotional, and make you ask the question- Why can't I find a love like that? So many emotions! Thanks, Mr. Legend. Thank you. Jerk. Why don't you make us all feel bad about ourselves? Where are the guys that want to sing me songs like this? I say this, but in all honestly- I really do love this song....

No comments:

Post a Comment