Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Just to tell you two (completely random) things

I am patiently waiting for my other books (the rest of the BB series) to arrive to me via mail. I finished the one that I was talking about last night. And another. I know. I have a serious problem, but I'm handling it. By reading more and watching copious amounts of television, but still. I don't judge you, don't look at me with those judgy judgy? little eyes. Ok? Anyways, while I'm waiting I'm going to watch some TV, first things first (tonight) I'm going to watch the newest episode of The Following. That show is one of my favorites! I have watched it from the beginning (January 2013) and now that it's on it's second season, I continue to watch. It just got renewed for a third too. Yippy! Why do I like this show so much? Well, Shawn Ashmore a.k.a. Mike Weston that is. Why? Honestly, he's not the only reason that I watch, but he is my favorite character and the reason that I got so into it last season. To me, I can't wait to see more of his story. Season one- down, season two- in progress...


(Weston and Hardy have one of the best "bromances" ever!!) Season three- to be continued. And since everybody at my house is still all sickly/gross I'll be going downstairs to avoid stay out of their way them and watch it, I'm so loving :) Watch the show people! Even Dani agrees with me on this one. Not that that would stop me from watching it, because it is so awesome. By the way, am I the only one that wants Weston and Max to hook up? Yes? No? Maybe? Just saying. They are both such badasses, but full of so much love to share :) Even though this isn't exactly a "lovely" show. But it's all good, because they both also have a (whole) lot of issues and anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment