Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Not to be overly-dramatic, but...Ughh!!

It was so pretty yesterday. I mean, beyond pretty. The weather was nice, the sun was shining, and there was even the opportunity of walking outside without hypothermia setting in. All in all, quite lovely. Now here it is not even 24 hours later, and not only did it rain all night, but now it's snowing. That's right....more freakin' snow. I'm ready to go all- hairy carry over here!! And I'm not even a sunshine kind of girl. I'm a stay in the house, read, watch TV, eat chips, and love the dark and fall kind of girl. I like when it's darker and chilly, and even I'm beyond sick of this crap. You can't tease a girl with not having to wear socks one day and then having to wear them and insulated boots the next. It's so wrong! Sorry this meme/e-card made me laugh ---->>---->>

Now I'm chilly, I want shrimp fajitas, crawling back under my covers in sweats to watch Netflix sounds amazing, and I'm thinking about sneaking downstairs to steal borrow some of Tony's chips that he won't share otherwise. Also, I would like a grilled cheese and some coleslaw. The sad part? I'm not even hungry, I'm currently eating Pb/cheese crackers thank you dennis and between this morning and now, I've already eaten- a tornado (yes I love gas station food), a brownie bar, half a banana and a cinnamon raisin biscuit. I'm not even sure why I feel the need to keep eating, but I blame the weather. Just saying. Aunt Susi calls it the "winter blues" and I have to admit that I agree with her on this one. So, since everything else today has been ridiculous I thought that I would share a couple of three things that I have found entertaining. (Mostly just funny as all get out). What? Laughing makes me feel better :)

**Tatia Pileva asked 20 strangers to kiss upon their first meetings. You would think that it would be beyond awkward. And it was. For about a minute, and then the "couples" started to really get into it**

Watch the entire video and then you tell me if you agree with two things that I agree with.


Done? Ok, number one, do these two not seem like they would be the cutest little couple in real life? I mean honestly, I don't even know who either one of them are, and I want them to date, get married, have babies and live happily ever after. Wonder if they'll go along with that? Maybe I just shouldn't tell them my masterful plan for their lives.

This Video Of People Kissing For The First Time Goes From Awkward To Beautiful In Mere Moments

I mean come on, you know it's the truth. They're adorable and their whole interaction is sweet. He's tall, she's short. It just works out cute. And number two, does it seem like these two really got into it? Like, really into it? So into it that maybe someone should turn the hose on them or maybe they should get a room?

This Video Of People Kissing For The First Time Goes From Awkward To Beautiful In Mere Moments

They are seriously into it, dude. I mean, it kind of makes me want to go meet random strangers and make out with them. Unfortunately for me not only is that a crime when people don't agree with you, but I don't get to love up on guys like that. Let alone having chemistry. It's all- chemistry, what? What's that? Breaking Bad? No? That's literally all that I know about chemistry. Thanks, Netflix. Not to mention I'm not exactly cute like her. At. All.

Moving on, have y'all heard Kevin Bacon's video explaining "What the 80s were like"? No? Well, then today is your lucky day, because it is hilarious!! Y'all know that I love me some Footloose (even though technically Willard always has and always will be my favorite- that's besides the point) and my love for The Following (even though Weston is my favorite- once again, not the point), but Kevin Bacon is my second fave in both. I never realized how funny he could be. You go, bacon. You go.



Did y'all know that Zach Galifianakis interviewed President Obama on his "talk show"- Between Two Ferns? Yeah, that's actually the name of his show, and he sits in a chair between two fern plants. Oh. My. G. Am I the only one that thinks that Galifianakis is as great as a four year old actually trying to spell- Galifianakis? Yes? What can I say? I know that I shouldn't, but I love me The Hangover movies. All of them. Yep, even the third. Once you get those guys together on screen and set me in front of it, you can bet that there is going to be some major laughing happening.



Finally, have y'all seen this mom and dad sing a song from the movie- Frozen, while their kid totally and completely ignores them? No? Well, you are missing out my friends. It is hilarious. Especially the dad. That dude gets really into it. Why can't we all find our soulmate like those two? You know, the ones that take you for all of your weird ass quirks, but still find you adorable and endearing. Performing Disney songs together with NO SHAME, that right there is love my friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment