Saturday, April 19, 2014

It's amazing that we aren't committed by now

And I'm not talking marriage either.

Sometimes at work we say and do random things. Mostly it's me, but once Danielle and I get a bit we usually just keep going with it. It most generally gets really inappropriate and I'm convinced that we're going to go straight to hell for it. No passing go. No collecting two hundred dollars. Just going to hell. Sometimes all the time we're really tacky. We try to stop no we don't, but it just slips out.

That's what she said. 

Haahahhaha......

Sorry. No, I'm not. Apparently sometimes I revert back to being twelve.... 

Susi: I have to put these documents in the file folder. Danielle: The folder is in the top cabinet. Susi: You know I think I'm going to lose ten pounds. Katie: How are going to do that? Shave your head and cut off your leg? Danielle: Really, mom? Katie: I thought you just wanted to lose five pounds. Susi: Yeah, but I think I'll lose ten so that I can eat for awhile and still be five pounds lighter. Katie: That sounds like Kardashian math, so it has to be wrong.

Katie: Did you know that Donnie Wahlberg is marrying Jenny McCarthy? Danielle: Yes, and he needs to get his head out of his ass. Seriously, Donnie?! Katie: Should we form a group and kidnap him until he comes to his senses? Danielle: Yes. Yes. We. Should. Katie: He could've married you. Danielle: I was never big on Donnie when it came to NKOTB. Katie: You would've so married Donnie if it got you closer to John. Danielle: That's true. I would've. Katie: I was always more on Donnie, so can I marry him instead. Danielle: Yep.

Danielle: That lady in the meeting felt really bad when you told her you were only twenty-four. She thought you were like thirty. Katie: I know it. Bitch. I should've told her I was like 47. That would've taught her a lesson. Danielle: Yeah, tell her you exfoliate a lot. Tell her that you sold your soul to the devil. Katie: I've been 17 for 172 years. Danielle: Yeah, you are totally a vampire. Katie: With way less good hair. Less good? But I refuse to make out with Kristen Stewart. Danielle: Don't blame you one bit. Katie: She's weird. Danielle: And you don't sparkle. Katie: Unless I straight up hit Victoria Secrets for the free samples. Danielle: Cheap ass. Katie: Frugal. Danielle: Cheap.

Danielle: I'm so tired, Katie. I think I'm going to die. I'm gonna take a nap right here and if anybody comes in cover for me. Katie: Tell them you have narcolepsy? Danielle: Yeah, tell them it's my condition. Katie: The condition of you being a drunk? Danielle: I'm not a drunk. Just well versed in alcohol. Katie: So...a drunk. Danielle: .......Shut up.

Danielle: You should listen to The Toadies. I know you. You would love them. Katie: Why would I love them? Danielle: Because the lead singer is a creepy psychopath and we both know you kind of dig that. You watch The Following. Katie: But I love Mike. Danielle: Still killed Lily Gray. Katie: He had no choice. Besides he is the most amazing character on that show. Danielle: You would be attracted to him. **********listens to three songs from the toadies********** Danielle: I was right. Katie:......I hate you. Danielle: I almost met him. They put on a good show. You would totally hang out with that guy. Katie: And try to convince you that getting into his blacked out van was a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment