Monday, June 30, 2014

Did y'all know that Marky Mark was such a little asshole?

Now, hear me out before you start getting all defensive. Don't get me wrong, I love me some Mark Wahlberg. Always have and pretty sure I always will. I have watched his movies for as long as I can remember, and could listen to him talk for hours upon hours. Those thick Boston accents? Yes, please! Sexy. What? Just me? Well, AL-RIGHT-Y THEN!

Does it look like THIS guy would cause REAL harm?

He has always seemed like such a sweet guy to me. Still does. For the most part. And oh my bejeebus can that man make me laugh. So much! I mean, the first time I watched his movie Fear, well, actually every time that I watch his movie fear, I find myself completely scared out of my freakin' mind. And oddly enough, still attracted to him. But whatevs, I'll deal with my issues later in life. With a good therapist. But still I have never seen a movie of his that I didn't like, and I'm thoroughly convinced that he's one of the best actors, EVER.

 Scary. As. Shit.

With that being said I started watching the show- Wahlbergers recently, so of course, today in some of my "down time" I went to the most reliable source available and started reading all about them. That source? Wikipedia, of course. Duh. Anyways, I was politely reading all about Mark in his younger years, even before he was 'Marky Mark' and do you know what I learned? I learned that he was a little asshole. Seriously, if he wasn't such a mean little shit, he would've got the crap kicked out of him like all the time.

 Wouldn't have guessed it, huh?

I've watched and read interviews with him and knew that he had gotten into some trouble when he was younger, but I didn't know it was to that extent. Damn, Mark. Anyways, after his stint in prison, yes you heard me right-- prison! He decided to turn it all around and focus on his career and help people. Good for you, Marky Mark! Good. For. You. With that being said, I would like to reiterate that he is still one of my ALL TIME favorites and I still love him and his acting. Gotta love a serious man that can make you laugh. And cry, in a good way. Lone survivor? Uh, lots of tears. That, and looks way good in tidy whities. Come on, that's hard to do. That's what she said. Hehehe. What? Yes, I'm twelve.


I have nothing else for y'all except watch- Wahlbergers!! So funny!! I couldn't quit laughing to save my life. I think that Donnie might be the funniest. He's all the time messing with his brothers, and it's great! Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, the right stuff, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, the right stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment