Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I started with good intentions. My bad.

Well, well. Here it is the first day of July. What in the actual hell? Is it just me or does it feel like it was just recently winter? Granted that could have something to do with the fact that it was snowing in April here, but still. Goodbye June, hello July. I had all of these great ideas and good intentions on writing a blog post that was worth something. You know, it's been awhile since I've "gotten real" on here. I've been playing around and doing posts about random famous people, books, TV, and movies. So, I was very much going to write all about something emotional, or explain my new "self" discovery. I was even going to participate in a "July Challenge". I honestly was.


But then I got distracted and decided to go a completely different way. Which way is that? Well, I thought that I would share with y'all what has been distracting me today. You know, besides that pesky little thing that everyone calls a job. No one at work is happy about being here, I'm assuming because it's the week before a holiday (no work Friday- whoot whoot), but who knows, really. So, what's been distracting me?  


Personally, I love Buzzfeed. I've spent countless hours perusing it and reading everything from funny to heartbreaking. It just never seems to stop entertaining me. With that being said I thought that y'all might want to read/ look at the pictures in some of my favorite Buzzfeed articles. Sorry I have nothing else, but even this is pushing it for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment