Monday, August 25, 2014

It's Monday

First off, have y'all heard about the guy that faked his own death to avoid getting married? Wow. Just wow. Really, dude? That's the only thing that you could come up with? That you were dead? Not, oh I don't know, ANYTHING else? I mean, I get that you don't want to get married, trust me on that one. But you threw yourself into a car and died? Seriously? Couldn't think of anything else? Like, oh I don't know, ANYTHING else!! Dumb.

I don't have a lot to say today. Basically, because I haven't slept for more than twenty minutes at a time since Thursday. Insomnia, fun. That and it's hot outside, and my hair is doing this weird thing, because of humidity. So, yeah. But I thought that I should say that there is officially 15 days until the SOA season seven (final) premiere and not gonna lie, I'm happy about that. But lately since SOA isn't on, I've been watching, wait for it- Breaking Bad. Yep, and in the words of Mickey D's- I'm lovin' it.


It's a great show and I find Aaron Paul's (Jesse Pinkman) charm very endearing. I got to thinking- Wow. I've never watched the show before and I'm currently on season two and I've realized something. I've realized that Jesse has the worst luck. And I'm pretty sure that something bad is going to happen to Jane, because clearly Jesse is in love with her, and the writers are all- Can't be having that! I mean, they're not going to just let him be happy and in love for the next three and a half seasons, are they? ARE THEY?! This show is addicting, and I can't figure out why I haven't watched it long before now. Y'all, why did NO ONE tell me about this show?!! I'm so late, but at least I'm watching it now! I just finished the episode- 4 days out and they just told Walt that he is in remission. For some reason I don't think that this is going to go well either. I just want to sit on the couch in my sweats with the a/c turned down to 68, drinking mountain dew and eating peanut butter fudge and cereal and watch this show. I don't know what that means. Anyways, that's all I got today. I'm glad after this week I have a three day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment