Wednesday, October 1, 2014

What better way to start the tenth month?

So, y'all remember when I read The Fault In Our Stars and then talked about it a bunch of times? I told y'all that I was debating on watching the movie, because I loved the book so much; and let's all be honest for a minute, we all know how disappointing it can be when one of our favorite books gets made into a movie or TV series, and completely ruins it. It's happened more than once. {**coughcough you know what I mean coughcough**}. But last night I finally gave in and watched the movie. In the privacy of my uncles home, because I got a tad bit emotional and I don't need everyone in society knowing that I have feelings. Ain't nobody got time for that. Now, the real question is: Did I like the movie version of the book that I find amazing?

The answer to that is: Yes. Yes, I did. I know that a lot of people were all- they left out parts of the book, and I don't like the guy that plays Augustus Waters, and blah, blah blah. To those people I say- Hush with your tomfoolery and malarkey. The movie was already two hours long, and I know that there were parts missing, but honestly, come on, quit being such a dilhole. And as far as Augustus Waters {Ansel Elgort}, that guy was amazing. How do y'all not love him? He's so adorable and I just want to pinch his little cheeks all the time. My feelings as I was watching it? SO MANY EMOTIONS. I loved it and I'll be watching it many more times in the future as well as reading the book. A bunch.   

No comments:

Post a Comment