Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Well kids, here we are.... again.

I don't know how in the hell it happened, but somehow another year has come and gone. And here I am, writing another post asking how in the hell it happened. Dejavu, is that you? I play, but in all honesty it's shocking to me. Not so much that 2014 is over and 2015 is looming, but the fact that I'll be 25 in less than two months. And I could go on and on about that (and trust me at some point I will), but I don't want to deal with any of that right now.

Why? Because I'm about to embark on my second in a row four and a half day weekend. Yes, you heard me right. Go ahead and be jealous of my amazing/wonderful boss, who also happens to be a very good looking older gentleman (and my uncle). Keep it in your pants ladies, he's very taken and she watches Farrah Fawcett movies. If you don't what that means, just know, it doesn't turn out pretty if you try to mess with her (or her man).

With all of that being said, you should also know that I'm not going to write about my New Years Eve plans, my resolutions, or do a recap of 2014. Basically because my plans are to stay in, I don't make resolutions, and you were here for 2014, you know what went down. Instead I'm going to briefly (because like I said, four and a half day weekend) say:

Here's to another year, Ladies and Gents. We don't know what's going to come with this new year, but we're going to keep going at it. I hope it's filled with family, fun, laughter and love. I hope that you make some new friends (or that old ones find you). I hope that this year is even better than all of the ones before have been. No matter where you will be or who you will share, I hope that you are your absolute happiest self. And me? Well, as for me, I'll be here being the only way i know how.... absolutely and one hundred percent me.


Happy New Years (and Eve)!! No matter what, DO NOT drink and drive!! They have people to call and be sober for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment