Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Why do kids put a 'W' on everything?

Winter is coming, Jon Snow.....
Y'all it's cold as shit outside. And I'm not usually one to complain....about weather. But after the events of last winter you might say that I'm a bit paranoid of the one to come. Although, now we have our own place and I don't have to share my blankets with anyone but Tayder. Still though, winter is coming. And I know this, because it's like 10 degrees outside. And I know that it's a lot colder out many other places, but I'm not there, I'm here, so I'll complain from here.

Full discretion: I totally Picasa(d) my double chin out of this picture before I uploaded it to my blog, but you would know that if you followed me on Instagram. What? You can do that these days. Duh.

They're already playing Christmas music on the radio and even though it's December and I've had my tree up for a few weeks, it still annoys me. I guess I'm just not a very "holly jolly" person. I never have been really. Although, it will be nice for momma and I to get to spend Christmas with Bubba and Johnathan. Maybe. Really it could go either way, we'll have to see. What? You know families turn the cray-cray up a notch or two during the holiday season. And John's wife hates me. I don't even know why. I haven't ever done anything to her. I mean, I don't like her either, but I'm adorable, so how can she not like me? Rude.

Maybe I'm just in rare form, because I will be joining Dante's fifth circle of hell tomorrow evening. Why do I say this, you ask? Well, since you asked, I'll tell you. tomorrow evening, after work, I'm going with Momma and Aunt Poot to Peyton's birthday party. Now, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking- "Katie. A child's fourth birthday party isn't that bad. Suck it up and just go." Usually I would agree with you, because I'm always the first one to admit that I can be a little overly dramatic when it comes to children. Usually. But in this case my dramatization is perfectly rationalized by the fact that it's 6:30 on a Wednesday evening (work day/night). And it's cold out. And I don't wanna. And it's at Chuck E. Cheese's. I detest Chuck E. Cheese. I didn't even like it as a child. Why in the hell do I want to go as an adult? Ehe answer is I absolutely don't. But when your sort of friend has a three year old little boy that's as cute as a little button look at you and ask- "Bwut Katie, pweas is you cwomin two me birfday partweeee?!" You kind of have to go. That or be the biggest douche on the planet. Asshole would be a name I would carry fine, but I can't be considered a douche. Then I just hear that song- Summer Breeze over and over. so, if you need me tomorrow evening, I will be hanging with Dante. I think I feel a cough coming on.

Finally, I've been having dreams about a dude I grew up with/was friends with/graduated with the last couple of days. How you doin? {in my best Joey Tribiani voice}. Seriously though, I haven't seen him since the summer after we graduated. Except on social media. By the way, looking good!! Always have been though. What?! I'm just saying. I can't help it that he's a cutie. Anyways, we were always friends, but I'm not sure why he keeps making cameos in my dreams. I mean, "Dayummm Gina!!" I should probably check on him and see if he's ok. And still sounds sexy the same.

Also, I think that I'm going to have to give in and watch Game of Thrones. A) Because it seems awesome, B) Because it has Jason Momoa and Kit Harrington, and C) Because I can watch it free on my tv. That's probably the biggest reason. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment