Wednesday, May 6, 2015

They're so in love that they shared it with social media.

I saw a post on FB this morning that was all about some girl telling her boyfriend how much she loved him, how he was the best, that he was the greatest thing that's ever happened to her and that they were soulmates. Of course, he replied with the usual- "Oh, I love you too baby. You're the best woman on the planet and I love you more than anything". (Mind you that they both have kids).

And then it went on like this for about six messages and finished off with- "Happy one month anniversary!! I love you! I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together!!" And the only thing that I could think was- Wow. Just, wow. One month and all of that? And these are grown people with children, not teenagers. I expect things like that from a teenager. But you know, to each their own. YOU ARE NOT THAT IN LOVE, SIR.

I really have no reasoning for telling someone this, I just seen it and felt the need to share it. I see things like this all of the time. Mostly from people I grew up with or worked with. And every time that I see those posts I have the same reaction. I roll my eyes a bit and keep scrolling. Basically it's the same couple of girls (and one guy) that do it too.

The one that I was previously talking about has posted that same message about four different guys all in a six month span. At least she's consistent. And by the time I was done reading it the only thing that I could think was why in the world I would actually finish reading through all of that. I mean, I didn't even really care. But somehow I got sucked in and felt the need to know the rest of their story. By the way, guess what? There's really not that much to the story. Because it's been ONE month.

No comments:

Post a Comment