Friday, July 10, 2015

It's 11:32 pm.

I wish that I had something amazing or insightful to share with y'all. But I don't. Basically, it's 11:32 pm, I just got out of the shower, and now I'm sitting here alone in my dining room with a towel wrapped around my wet head, drinking cranberry/grape juice.

I know, glamorous.

I have a million thoughts running through my head at warped speed (Insert Star Wars pun here), but I can't seem to get my mind to quit racing long enough to actually formulate anything of substance. Frankly, it's terribly inconvenient for me.

I guess I could always just make a confession and then go to bed. Yeah, that's what I'll do, I'll make a confession and then go to bed. So, here goes nothing.

I, Katie, have a serious crush on- Bruce Campbell.

Duh, Duh, Duh.....

This is my Boomstick!!!

I've watched The Evil Dead and Army of Darkness so many times that if you turn it on, I could probably recite it word for word. And it's not one of those, I used to think he was cute when he was younger kind of things. Nope, I still find him completely attractive.

No regrets.

And now, I'm going to bed, because the thought of seeing Greg and his girlfriend make out (They're in our living room), makes me want to vomit in my mouth. And we just don't want that. So, Goodnight All!!

(P.s. I'm really sorry about this piece of crap that I have just written, but I'm seriously tired and can't sleep. This seems to help me with that problem, so I continue).

No comments:

Post a Comment