Monday, August 24, 2015

My body is haunted.

(I'm not feeling ok at all anywhere).

How long has it been since I wrote and shared a post on a Monday?! Don't answer that.

All weekend I was a achy/tired wreck. It started Friday about one o'clock while I was still at work. I just started hurting and aching all over. You know how you feel when you have the flu? I felt like that except I wasn't sick at my stomach and I didn't have a fever. I was just super achy. It got worse after work, Momma and I ran to the store and the more we walked around, the more achy I became.

We finally got home and I took the hottest shower that I could stand. Seriously, it was one step away from singeing the skin off my bones. Then when I got out I sat back in Grammy's chair with a pillow and Tayder on the side of me. About an hour and a half later (I was so weak and achy I couldn't even turn Greg's YouTube channel when he got up), I rode with Momma to take Bubba to work and we stopped by the DQ to get some supper. (Chicken strips/fries & gravy!!). I was still real achy, but like I said, I didn't feel bad in any other way. So, Tayder and I chilled in Grammy's chair watching Supernatural for a few hours before we turned it back on regular TV.

Next thing I know, Momma was waking me up, because Tayder and I had passed out in the chair. He had gotten me real warm and snuggly and we were out. After she woke me up, I got up and went to my bed.

Saturday morning when I got up, I was still kind of achy, but not horrible, so I got ready and Momma and I went over to Aunt Poot and Uncle Darrell's so Greg and I could help Uncle Darrell cut down/trim the trees in their lot. Then Greg fixed the transmission pan in our car and Ashley wanted me to ride to the store with her. Not gonna lie, I didn't want to, because she takes forever to do everything, but I did, because Momma encouraged me to.

Like I predicted, she took forever and finally Aunt Poot called and Ash took me back over so Momma and I could go home. Her and I were solo Saturday night, because Greg went out with his girlfriend. I made us hamburger (hers plain, mine with taco seasoning) and proceeded to make and eat the best nachos EVER. And then she did her computer thing while Tayder and I did our Supernatural thing and I finally had to turn Supernatural off, because once again, I couldn't stay awake. Finally, we all went to bed.

Yesterday morning I woke up ridiculously early, because I was hurting so bad that I couldn't function. Seriously, I had to roll/gimp myself out of bed and into the bathroom to find the ibuprofen. Momma was pretty worried about me and kept asking me if I was ok, so I told her that I was fine, for her to go back to bed and I was just gonna take a shower and go back to bed myself. I did take a shower and I finally laid back down (in the fetal position) and dozed off for just a bit more. Not much later I got up, because I couldn't sleep anyways and Momma and I cleaned house and went to do laundry. Did I feel like it? Hell no. Did Momma feel like it? Most likely not. But it had to be done and no one else was going to do it for us, so we hopped on it.

We went over to Aunt Poot and Uncle Darrell's for a couple of hours after that and then we went home, because we were tired and I was once again achy. I know, you're seeing a whole pattern here. I cooked some food and Bubba and I decided to watch- Me, Myself & Irene. Somewhere around the middle Tayder and I fell asleep. When I finally woke up (at the end) I got up, went and took a shower and then Tayder and I snuggled together and watched- The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death, before going to bed.

I woke up way earlier than what I had to this morning, because I was in pain and I took more ibuprofen, got ready and came to work. I still have no clue what's wrong. The only thing that I can think if is- My body is haunted by a poltergeist.