Wednesday, August 26, 2015

You need to check out. Bitch.

(I have a toothache).

I've had a toothache for five days. I have an appointment with my Dentist tomorrow at three to get this demon out of my head. I also called three other places to try and get in there to get it out sooner and still ended up with an appointment at my regular dentist. Because the other people that I talked to (at the other offices) concerning my situation were probably the least helpful people that I've dealt with in the last five years. And that's saying something. So, tomorrow, I go in and ask her to pull it. If she tries to talk me into "saving it" I might scream and throw things.

Dear tooth on the right side of my head and all the people that I talked to about trying to get it taken care of that were unhelpful, a letter from me to you:


I said good day. (If you don't get that reference, we can't be friends).

No comments:

Post a Comment