Thursday, February 11, 2016

It's like the short week was three extra days long.

(I thought it was Thursday almost all day yesterday).


But after a small (internal) hissy fit I accepted the fact that my three day weekend was going to allude me one extra day. It really did feel like Thursday all day yesterday though. And I was convinced that today was Friday, but to no avail. What do I have planned after work today?

Not putting on regular pants and coming to work for 87 hours. That's what. Because my twenty- sixth (how did I get this effing old?) birthday is Saturday and that's cause for celebration. And by celebration I mean- no pants, alcohol, and Netflix. Or, you know, how I usually celebrate (with the previously mentioned things) plus cake.

Ah, settling into old age is getting easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment