Thursday, May 19, 2016

How is it only Thursday?!

(This week has been ridiculously long).


It's been one of those weeks that seems to go on for days upon days and every morning when my alarm has gone off, I haven't wanted to get up and get going. This morning, I actually tried to hide underneath the covers and will the time and alarm away. Unfortunately it didn't work and I had to get up, but you'll be happy to know that Tayder felt well enough to stay under the blanket and snooze while I got everything ready.

I don't know what it is, really. It probably has something to do with the fact that it has been perfect sleeping weather for the past two weeks. Everyday it has either rained, or has been that real cool kind of day that you just want to open the windows and curl up with your pup, watch a little tv, and take a snooze or two. Or, maybe that's just me. Either way, do you think anyone would notice if I hid in the bathroom at work and took a nap? Yes? No? Get back to me on that.

I've been so off here lately that I've owned the movie- The Revenant- for like three weeks and have yet to watch it. I know, I know, you're very worried right about now. Just so you know, I am to. (It finally won Leo his Oscar!!). It's just unnatural for me to be around a Leonardo DiCaprio movie and not watch it. If it was Johnny Depp, I would be twice as worried.

I've even tried to eat my way through this. I informed a guy at work the other day that I wanted to eat an entire bag of Snickers bars and when he asked me why I would want to do that, I had no choice but to reply- "Because I'm just not me when I'm hungry?!" Shit is getting real. All I want to do is put on some comfy clothes, eat a bunch of junk food, cuddle with my puppy dog, watch crap tv (or you know- The Revenant), and drink wine and NyQuil, and take my allergy meds like they're never going to make it again. (Don't worry, only the NyQuil so I can sleep).

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go nap. And by nap, I mean never get to effing sleep ever again. Good thing I wouldn't get all dramatic about it or anything. WHERE IN THE HELL IS FRIDAY WHEN I NEED IT?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment