Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Can we all just take a minute and talk about how excited I am that it's ok to Winona again?!

(Please, I never stopped Winonaing. If only I could pull off a pixie cut with such ease).


I am a huge Winona Ryder fan. I think that she is just a delightful little ball of fun that just so happens to be the perfect mix of 80s grunge and 90s angst. There's nothing about her that isn't delightful (please, excuse the year 2001, we've all had our downhill slide moments), and she has a new show premiering on Netflix come July 15th (Stranger Things- and yes, I'll be watching it).

Personally, I think, after a couple of decades as one of the most successful actresses out there, she deserved to take a couple of years for herself just to relax. Don't get me wrong, I love her films/shows, but even I know that a lady needs a break on occasion (ammirite, ladies?). She had that break a few years back and ever since she started up again, she hasn't stopped.

With her film/tv series career going full force (yeah, she was totally Spock's mom in the Star Trek remakes and then some), her fiancés of the past in the media (#johnnyandwinonaforever), and 80s/90s fashion trends making a comeback (I could not be more excited about this if I tried), it looks like she is going to be around for a really long time to come.

And I have to say..... I'm more than good with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment