Tuesday, July 26, 2016

How in the f*ck is it only Tuesday?!

(Are we being serious right now?!).


Here it is Tuesday and the only thing I have to show for it is the fact that I'm dragging my ass further into this week. What happened? It seems like it was just Friday night and the next thing you know my alarm was going off at 4:45 am Monday morning for work. No, this isn't a trick, I really do get up at 4:45 am for work. I know, I accept your condolences.

I think people are trying to trick me. How? Because I'm pretty sure that it's at least Thursday evening and they're just not telling me. NOT FUNNY YOU GUYS. I'm kind of waiting for Ashton Kutcher to jump out from behind one of our filing cabinets and be all- "Just kidding, Katie! Oh, we got you good!! Now go home and chill for the next fifteen days." (I don't know why fifteen, but it sounded really good in my head). How old did I just make myself sound with that whole Ashton Kutcher/ Punk'd reference? You know what, don't answer that. It'll probably just piss me off.

And because I'm having one of those kind of want to nap/ kind of want to cook a twelve course meal days, I've been a bit more sarcastic than usual. I know, I didn't think it was possible either. But alas, here we are. And here we shall remain until it's time to blow this popsicle stand.

At least it's only 75° out..... and raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment